I been thinkins

And when I be thinkins I thinks stuff. I thought, what if you had a choice as Rhys, to stay up on Helios or come back down to Pandora with Fiona and Sasha. Staying on Helios will result in the following consequences : Sasha stays, Fiona has to return to Pandora solo, HJ AI is satisfied with you. His AI is uploaded to the Helios database. You get your job, however comma this results in splitting 2 sisters. But returning to Pandora results in : Sasha is upset you didn't stay since they had to probably do a lot of dirty work up there, all 3 return to Pandora, HJ AI is very displeased and either A: takes control of you and summons an ambush to come kill you, yourself, and Sasha, or B: Will obnoxiously scream loudly in your ear so you can't hear what's going on. The group escaped with minor wounds and HJ AI will continue to annoy and be a huge obstacle to you.

Comments

• I'd stay on Helios if given the choice. There's nothing better than running Hyperion with your badass holographic friend !

• I'd only stay on Helios if Vaughn would stay with Rhys. No way I'm leaving my bro if he decides to stay on Pandora.

• I will stay in helios. You can see that rhys is not happy in pandora, he's a "company" man. Plus he says to sasha in Ep1 that hyperian bring order. And thats a good thing! I think i'll be sad because i like fiona and rhys together, but fiona will get over it eventually.

• edited August 2015

I dont think there would be a choice for that because we need to remember we all will be caught up in the present timeline.

But, if there was a choice to stay or not, I would go back to Pandora, I want everyone to stick together as one big happy family.

• Welp, half a dozen alpha skags couldn't drag me back to Pandora, but Sasha is going out the closest airlock.

• You feeling airlock deaths in ep 4 aswell?

enter image description here

Welp, half a dozen alpha skags couldn't drag me back to Pandora, but Sasha is going out the closest airlock.

• It's Helios... inevitable.

Poogers555 posted: »

You feeling airlock deaths in ep 4 aswell?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.