Which characters you want to see?

Which characters from the Borderlands games do you wanna see make an appearance in TFTB? Zer0's appearance was pretty cool.

I wanna see Krieg, that would be awesome.

Comments

• I am Team Gaige All the way, ain't no one better. I have been praying to see her since ep 1.

• There's so many but so little time now (only 2 episodes left) that I doubt we will see any for the remainder of the game. However, characters I would love to see would be

1. Mr. Torgue High Five Flexington
    2. Tiny Tina
    3. Claptrap (it's not a Borderlands game without him)
    4. Krieg
    5. Tector Hodunk (because I want that scene that's been in the teasers to finally happen)
    6. Dr. Zed
  • edited August 2015

Axton or Lilith at least.

• Oh yeah, im just talking about a small cameo. Zer0 appeared for a short time but it was nice.

There's so many but so little time now (only 2 episodes left) that I doubt we will see any for the remainder of the game. However, character

• Obligatory #SaveTimothy

Obligatory #SaveTimothy

• Make that 2 of us, pal.

Obligatory #SaveTimothy

• Im still hoping that we encounter Krieg killing some bandits with his buzzaxe and shouting about poop trains.

• edited August 2015

That would be awesome to see!

Im still hoping that we encounter Krieg killing some bandits with his buzzaxe and shouting about poop trains.

• Everyone's favorite Steward Bot needs to show up.

• Krieg
    • Tiny Tina
    • Claptrap (It would be very amusing to see how he interacted with Gortys and Loaderbot)
    • Dr. Zed
Sign in to comment in this discussion.