Where the heck is Claptrap?

2»

Comments

• Anytime.

Thank you for that Orwellian thought for the day.

• I'm really hoping we don't see Claptrap. But if he does show up, I hope it's in the company of someone who can give funny interactions with him, like Hammerlock.

• I've never seen these before XD Banang was the true villain the whole time! Also that last one sure was something...

Jennifer posted: »

This makes me miss the days of the collector's DVDs and their bonus scenes. This would beat the alternate take in Sam & Max: Season Two

• Poor Clappy, he was so funny but over time he has gotten annoying. I loved claptrap in the original boarderlands, but by the the pre-sequel they started to really get on my nerves.

Bluebirdo posted: »

I'm really hoping we don't see Claptrap. But if he does show up, I hope it's in the company of someone who can give funny interactions with him, like Hammerlock.

• If you think about it Episode 3 end where The Pre-Sequel begin with Athena interrogation and if you play the Claptastic Voyage that take place after the main story Claptrap is in Sanctuary telling the story with Athena so maybe we may not get to meet him but i hope i'm wrong as hell

• I imagine he'll show up at the end if we go to Sanctuary (I think the Stranger is probably taking Fiona and Rhys to Sanctuary where Athena and the other Vault Hunters are, based on what the Guardian says at the end of BLTPS)

• Have you played Claptastic Voyage?

The feels, man.

Poor Clappy, he was so funny but over time he has gotten annoying. I loved claptrap in the original boarderlands, but by the the pre-sequel they started to really get on my nerves.

• I did and I feel sorry for the little bot, but it wasn't our claptrap that was so annoying. It was all the other ones you come across in on the Pre-Sequel. How many times did I die waiting for one to open the frickin door. You have one job!

SCR4P-TP posted: »

Have you played Claptastic Voyage? The feels, man.

• Didn't one get fried when it tried to open the door? And another one was shot to death. Oop.

I did and I feel sorry for the little bot, but it wasn't our claptrap that was so annoying. It was all the other ones you come across in on the Pre-Sequel. How many times did I die waiting for one to open the frickin door. You have one job!

• Yes, two of them were fried 'interfacing' with a door. It was wonderful. There where still others out there that needed to be eliminated. It was for the good of humanity.

SCR4P-TP posted: »

Didn't one get fried when it tried to open the door? And another one was shot to death. Oop.

• [Throw off Cliff]

• He's obviously wub wub wubbing on Jack's grave

Sign in to comment in this discussion.