The Stranger is Not Vaughn.

I don't think Vaughn is the Stranger, because One of the First Things the Stranger Said was: "Start from the Beginning!" And if it's Vaughn, than he would Know what happened At the Beginning. The Stranger knows about nearly nothing about the Story until Athena was in the group. Because he knows about the Dome. So MY theory is that the Stranger is Marcus. The ONE who tells the Tale in the First Place. Athena is now in Sanctuary and tells the Story of The Pre Sequel and After that this mystical Alien appears and Said "war is coming. You Need all the vaulthunters you can get" so athena wants Fiona and Sasha to be Safe so she tells it Lillith, Brick and Mordecai. But they Cant Go Finding them because of the Alien thing. So they send Marcus to find them AND the Gortys project. So Athena tells him everything she knows. And Then he send a Echo Message to Rhys.
It's only a Theorie of Mine so Yeah. Sorry for my Bad English. Please don't hit me!

Comments

• This is what we get for asking to not make anymore threads about who the stranger is. Threads about who the stranger isn't pop up lmao.

Nevermind that, I don't really think it's Vaughn either, but I don't really think it's Marcus, Athena seems more plausible.

• The only thing is, it will need to be someone we met in Tales. It cant be a character from another borderlands game that we haven't seen in Tales because, then there will be a big reveal that non borderlands players wont understand, and then itll bring up the question, If they never met, why cover their face?

• No the stranger has been in our face all this time, they were even mentioned in Episode 1.
    The stranger is me......Yvette's Lunch.........

To be honest I have no idea who the stranger could be.

• I am repeating it all the time. MARCUS. He's fat, so is the stranger. Marcus (intro) is telling your version of the story, everything what stranger learned.

• This so much! I Cant believe some People Are thinking that Athena is the Stranger. It Makes Absolutly no sense Charakter wise. Because she is in Sanctuary with the Old Vaulthunters. And she dont Talk like he does. It could be Vallory though but no one else.

Omid's cat posted: »

I am repeating it all the time. MARCUS. He's fat, so is the stranger. Marcus (intro) is telling your version of the story, everything what stranger learned.

• The stranger is Richter. Yvette said they didn't know where the body was. It's because he's not dead.

• edited August 2015

Either August or Timothy.

And for the usual announcement:

ReallyThoughSaveTimothyOrAtLeastMentionThatHesStillOKInAnEasterEggOrSomethingTellTale

AlsoIfYouMustRedeemAugustButMakeSureHeDoesntBotherSashaTooMuchActuallyHeCouldGiveRhysTipsOrSomething

• its either timothy or that atlas scientist we met in episode 3 or could be shade they are my main suspects

• NickTTGNickTTG Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2015

Man I wish this were true.

The stranger is Richter. Yvette said they didn't know where the body was. It's because he's not dead.

• edited August 2015

Ahem

SaveTimothy

:P

Poogers555 posted: »

The only thing is, it will need to be someone we met in Tales. It cant be a character from another borderlands game that we haven't seen in

• It would make sense why he has a Conference Call if he's Pandora's top gun salesman too, and maybe why he's fine with wasting ammo if he has all the ammo in the world.

Omid's cat posted: »

I am repeating it all the time. MARCUS. He's fat, so is the stranger. Marcus (intro) is telling your version of the story, everything what stranger learned.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.