Anyone else think its annoying....

That people think Sasha is a better character than Fiona? I see everyone say thigns like, FIONA IS A BITCH. Or Fiona is boring and not fun! When litteraly Sasha never stops being annoying and has never made me laugh by herself

Comments

• That people think Sasha is a better character than Fiona?

opinions tho fam

• It's all opinions, really. I personally like Fiona over Sasha. For some reason, Sasha's left a distasteful feeling on me, I just don't like her.

• I like Fiona better than Sasha, but everyone has their own opinions

• Who cares. Fiona is a main character . Sasha is a side character.

• Fiona is better than Sasha imo, but I dont find Sasha anoying at all and she already made me laugh a lot of times. They are both great characters :)

• edited August 2015

In terms of overall development, I'd say Fiona is the better character, but in terms of overall likability, I have to go with Sasha, she's had some pretty funny moments and is more easy going compared to Fiona. While it took me 3 episodes to really begin to enjoy playing as Fiona and love her as a character, I enjoyed Sasha ever since the first episode. Don't take that as I didn't like Fiona, I did, but compared to other Telltale protagonists, she was pretty down on my list. Episode 3 did a lot to change that, so while I think she's more developed than Sasha, I still prefer Sasha over Fiona, but both are good characters.

• edited August 2015

I think alot of people haven't heard of opinions....hmm... it's...it's when you think something about a certain subject, and someone thinks something else about it, then both of you have an opinion. The people saying Fiona is boring have an opinion, and the people that think she's rad have an opinion. Due to different opinions, views and choices in this game the characters can appear different to someone. Then there is also people that like to exaggerate when talking about the character but are actually okay with them in the game. Since these opinions are based on someones personal view and experience, there is no true opinion, or an opinion that is fact. There is only alot of different opinions. For example, I like Fiona and Sasha both, maybe Fi a bit more even. That is the meaning of it.

< /scraptrapbabble>

• edited August 2015

I like both.

enter image description here

The only character I can say that I downright hated in Tales From the Borderlands was Felix. I never liked him.

• Not really. A character not being the one the player controls doesn't make them a minor character.

Cope49 posted: »

Who cares. Fiona is a main character . Sasha is a side character.

• edited August 2015

I like both. Fiona's only a bitch if you do the douche playthrough anyway.

Actually, everyone except Vasquez. Fuck Vasquez.

• I haven't actually met a character in the Borderlands series I've hated, except Dave. It's usually a good exercise to put yourself in the characters shoes when they're bugging you. But yeah, opinions are opinions.

• I really like them both.

• I'm in the *"like both" *camp. We're slowly gaining strength here since a few posts ^_^ !

• Love em both. Those two are a great dynamic for the crazy situations they get in and their interactions with other characters. Couldn't think of better personalities for this game.

• sashsas more fun loving than fiona but ill say both are ok

Sign in to comment in this discussion.