Share Jack's Power?

So, at the end of the ep 4 trailer, Jack says "what if they shared the power he had."

So, if this was a choice, would you take it, or leave it?

Comments

• edited August 2015

Mmm I would definitely share it in one save file and I will leave it in the other save file but honestly...I WILL SHARE IT,Baby

• I feel like it's kind of a cop-out to just be like "lol I pick both" rather than taking responsibility for the big choices that we make in these sort of games.

strwar3 posted: »

Mmm I would definitely share it in one save file and I will leave it in the other save file but honestly...I WILL SHARE IT,Baby

• Well, Jack began a billionaire, a CEO of a major corporation, opened a Vault, and got a pretty hot girlfriend (Sasha instead of Nisha. That's weird. Both have -sha).

• As long as you don't retcon your main story and just have a side file for seeing the outcome of alternate choices (while still sticking your main save file for future episodes), I don't see the harm in making alternate save files just to experiment. I did the same thing for Episode 3 when I heard the opening was different based on who you trusted in Episode 2.

strwar3 posted: »

• I'd share the power, no question.

• edited August 2015

what is there even to think about? share, of course.

It's what I wanted to happen since ep1 anyway.

• Well, Jack took it all

• do all of you really thinks jack is going to share shit with you? even when you trust him he takes all the drones for himself and gives you 1 crapy mini drone that shots paralise arrows, and that was when he still needed you to like him. after he gets in power you should know what will happened

• kenjisalkkenjisalk Telltale Alumni

Forging a temporary alliance (end of 'Atlas Mugged') is one thing, but oh man is it folly to trust that little sociopath longterm. : P Still, he's a smooth talker, so it makes sense why people would be swayed by him.

• gives you 1 crapy mini drone that shots paralise arrows

How dare you speak about Dumpy like that - that robot is a gift, not just to Rhys, but to the world!

do all of you really thinks jack is going to share shit with you? even when you trust him he takes all the drones for himself and gives you

• too bad that gift to the world was killed by our loader in half of the playthroughs

gives you 1 crapy mini drone that shots paralise arrows How dare you speak about Dumpy like that - that robot is a gift, not just to Rhys, but to the world!

• Yeah, th-the lame ones!

too bad that gift to the world was killed by our loader in half of the playthroughs

• Sasha's not sadistic, though, and doesn't dig hats.

Well, Jack began a billionaire, a CEO of a major corporation, opened a Vault, and got a pretty hot girlfriend (Sasha instead of Nisha. That's weird. Both have -sha).

• the ones that refused leting a psychopath shot at their friends, take control over their brains and smack girls asses using their body to be exact.

Yeah, th-the lame ones!

• Always worth it. You get screwed over, but you get screwed over with style!

kenjisalk posted: »

Forging a temporary alliance (end of 'Atlas Mugged') is one thing, but oh man is it folly to trust that little sociopath longterm. : P Still, he's a smooth talker, so it makes sense why people would be swayed by him.

• I hate that i clicked on this because i have no willpower. Is the whole thing spoiled or is it worth playing?

• IT IS WORTH PLAYING, FROGMAN.

binchys posted: »

I hate that i clicked on this because i have no willpower. Is the whole thing spoiled or is it worth playing?

• share the power, dude. this is what I've been working for since episode 1. to be the king of helios. but I'm sceptical, now that jack is practically helios, what does he need me for? he could've killed me instantly after taking over the station, but he didn't, so I guess everything's gonna be fine. hopefully...without him, it will be a lot harder to kill those I want to see dead.

• thanks for the spoiler warning

Dracu98 posted: »

share the power, dude. this is what I've been working for since episode 1. to be the king of helios. but I'm sceptical, now that jack is pra

• Definately worth playing! I just did a second playthrough :)

binchys posted: »

I hate that i clicked on this because i have no willpower. Is the whole thing spoiled or is it worth playing?

• Only if you rafuse tho, if you accept he shares it

• edited August 2015

Welp, all I ever wanted was to get Jack back in power. So I hope this works out he way I want it to...

enter image description here

• oh come on! this whole thread is flagged as spoiler, why should I flag my comment as spoiler too? why would anyone who hasn't played the episode yet even visit this thread in the first place?

thanks for the spoiler warning

• Yeah, Dumpy's great. Plus you can, I don't know, sit on it and stuff!

gives you 1 crapy mini drone that shots paralise arrows How dare you speak about Dumpy like that - that robot is a gift, not just to Rhys, but to the world!

• I'm actually more terrified by what he would do if I wouldnt trust him, to be honest. Quite scary having such a man in your head.

kenjisalk posted: »

• In France, we have a special treatment for kings.

Hail to the king, baby!

• Honestly the ending chilled me to the bones... in a good way!

Even if it's technically better to be on Jack's good side I'm somewhat glad I didn't put in the last input for becoming "President Rhys." It's more interesting this way.

• That's what he said. The lame ones.

the ones that refused leting a psychopath shot at their friends, take control over their brains and smack girls asses using their body to be exact.

• the theard was created before the episode was playable, and it talks about the trailer.

Dracu98 posted: »

oh come on! this whole thread is flagged as spoiler, why should I flag my comment as spoiler too? why would anyone who hasn't played the episode yet even visit this thread in the first place?

• [removed]

the theard was created before the episode was playable, and it talks about the trailer.

• Hatless Fiona says otherwise :^]

Yeah, th-the lame ones!

• what it has to even do with common sense? some people dont care to be spoilered some people dont think they will be spoiled 5 minutes before playing the episode because people dont use a damn spoiler warning. common sense is to use a spoiler warning in a trailer discussion when most people didnt got a chance to play the episode yet (steam version wasnt even out when i read it). so should get a new idea of common sense there is a reasone this forum has spoiler tags

• [removed]

what it has to even do with common sense? some people dont care to be spoilered some people dont think they will be spoiled 5 minutes before

• enter link description here

That sums up my thoughts on that. Still took the deal, though :p

• haha angsty? youre delusional if you think your pathetic keyboard "insults" effects anybody. its really hard for you wrap your head about that spoilers tags exists for a reasone isnt it? i didnt even knew the episode was out on telltale website i just saw his comment on my feed because i commented on this trailer discussion before the episode was out, your friend should learn to take a word without bitching and calling you for backup. and if he isnt your friend then you a) have way too much spare time b) should learn what is your buisness.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.