The Feels...

2»

Comments

• If he dies, and even if I really don't want that...I want him to be get attacked horrifically, but still down the thing that was attacking the gang and be a Badass to the end...

And when he finally falls, it will be awful, because oh my god he should be dead by now, how is he still alive after all that and Sasha is begging and pleading with him to get up and they can help him and everyone's just choking up because he's THAT badly injured, but August just goes out with a smile.

...Still hope this doesn't happen.

Rexarik posted: »

Ahh man puns, guess you can't help it with his name especially now heh. I'm with you think he'll die like a hero and Sasha will be saddened

• I hope so too but I think you're right, that seems like the way he'd go, all badass and in loads of pain. It's interesting because think for most part we all like him to a degree(doesn't help hes voiced by Nolan) that really makes him a likable asshole heh.

LawmanZero posted: »

If he dies, and even if I really don't want that...I want him to be get attacked horrifically, but still down the thing that was attacking t

• I don't blame you, I was just sitting there paused the video and was running through thoughts that he somehow made it out A OK. We'll all miss him :(.

Yhrite posted: »

I'm still in denial about the whole thing happening, like he could have easily detached from the rocket as it entered Pandora's atmosphere and landed safely(?) I'm not taking the death of such a major character well. See ya space cowboy ;_;

• Or he'll die like that, or reveal that he went into a coma in horrible pain, and somehow come back as the Stranger, and he'll take off his helmet to reveal he patched himself up somewhat, and hug Rhys and Fiona.

Because come on, if we ever get Troy "Booker Dewitt=Badass Dad" Baker in BL3, why can't Nolan "BLACK MAAAAASK" North join him too?

I hope so too but I think you're right, that seems like the way he'd go, all badass and in loads of pain. It's interesting because think for

• The way he handled his death like was just so sad but amazing in a way I just can't-. Think we could've made a pool out of the tears that were shead for this guy.

He went out with a smile, though. And yes, even Big Brother has to have a good cry every now and then.

• Why does it seemingly have to be the nicest of people are the ones to sacrifice themselves/the ones that go? :/

SzymeG posted: »

We all cried ... Scooter was the happiest character - always wanted to help ... He was the real hero of the story

• IF SPRINGS IS NEXT I WILL FLIP.

Why does it seemingly have to be the nicest of people are the ones to sacrifice themselves/the ones that go?

• edited August 2015

And then no one would want to swim in it because tears are naturally salty, and don't exactly mix too well with chlorine. When I say the latter, I mean it tastes horrible.

The way he handled his death like was just so sad but amazing in a way I just can't-. Think we could've made a pool out of the tears that were shead for this guy.

• Holy shit that'd be awesome but I admit I'm holding out on the Timothy theory(f'ing love the guy). Realistically I think the Stranger will be August or Vaughn.
    You make a good point, why not indeed heh.

Or he'll die like that, or reveal that he went into a coma in horrible pain, and somehow come back as the Stranger, and he'll take off his h

• And then he'll be the buffest/hottest (for the fangirls/LGBT/bi fans) Berserker EVER.

Timothy and August are plausible. Vaughn, however, according to the model extracted from within the game, is too short to be the Stranger.

Holy shit that'd be awesome but I admit I'm holding out on the Timothy theory(f'ing love the guy). Realistically I think the Stranger will be August or Vaughn. You make a good point, why not indeed heh.

• Athena would go on another rampage.

IF SPRINGS IS NEXT I WILL FLIP.

• Agreed! Also don't even want to fathom what Athena would do if that happen...

IF SPRINGS IS NEXT I WILL FLIP.

• Seppeku?

Agreed! Also don't even want to fathom what Athena would do if that happen...

• Haha true true it'd be gross, I'm terrible with jokes heh.

And then no one would want to swim in it because tears are naturally salty, and don't exactly mix too well with chlorine. When I say the latter, I mean it tastes horrible.

• Me too...depending on the situation.

Haha true true it'd be gross, I'm terrible with jokes heh.

• Oh god it'd be something to witness for sure, I'd like to see that haha.
    Oh did it? Alrighty then no Vaughn. Who do you think could be the Stranger?

And then he'll be the buffest/hottest (for the fangirls/LGBT/bi fans) Berserker EVER. Timothy and August are plausible. Vaughn, however, according to the model extracted from within the game, is too short to be the Stranger.

• D: Shit hope not but that could happen. I'm with @CrazzedRabbit, going on a rampage for Janey and her sister.

Seppeku?

• I stick to my guns: Timothy or August.

Oh god it'd be something to witness for sure, I'd like to see that haha. Oh did it? Alrighty then no Vaughn. Who do you think could be the Stranger?

• With Zer0.

Shit hope not but that could happen. I'm with @CrazzedRabbit, going on a rampage for Janey and her sister.

• Good chance for both, hoping we're right!

I stick to my guns: Timothy or August.

• Curious what do you think is the 'best' form for jokes? Ex. Sarcasm, puns etc.

Me too...depending on the situation.

• Scenarios for me, mostly. I make my jokes into tiny script-form stories.

Curious what do you think is the 'best' form for jokes? Ex. Sarcasm, puns etc.

• Oh ya since him and Moxxi were talking to each other in EP 1. Think any other Vault Hunters would join? Could see Gaige, Axton maybe even Sal joining.

With Zer0.

• Oh wow thats pretty cool, I'd think you'd have to be quick coming up with those jokes or having to think about them before saying it. I'm better with self deprecating and sarcasm.

Scenarios for me, mostly. I make my jokes into tiny script-form stories.

• I cried. I just... Dude. That was... Ugggggghhhhh

• My reaction

enter image description here

• Pretty much :(

I cried. I just... Dude. That was... Ugggggghhhhh

• Ya pretty much, if not, most of us now. I am curious, do you know which option/scene he says that in the episode?

dpetersz posted: »

My reaction

• If you tell gortys she's stupid in the prison area, this will happen later

Ya pretty much, if not, most of us now. I am curious, do you know which option/scene he says that in the episode?

• Ah gotcha thanks for that, would never call her stupid.

If you tell gortys she's stupid in the prison area, this will happen later

• Nah, later you tell her you were just acting and she says she understands.

Ah gotcha thanks for that, would never call her stupid.

• Aww course she'd be nice about it. Do like the stink-eye Fionas giving him in the pic heh.

Nah, later you tell her you were just acting and she says she understands.

• I just remembered the live crowd play that's coming up and that Mikey's going to be there. I really hope they honour Scooter and give him the best damn send off ever!

Has anyone heard if it's going to be streamed or at least recorded? I really hope it is - I'd kill to see it.

• I hadn't heard anything of this before thanks for letting us know : O.
    Have no idea, I'll look at Mikeys twitter if theres something otherwise guess we'll have to keep looking.

I just remembered the live crowd play that's coming up and that Mikey's going to be there. I really hope they honour Scooter and give him th

• There's more info on the TT blog, but nothing about streaming at the moment - fingers crossed, though.

I hadn't heard anything of this before thanks for letting us know : O. Have no idea, I'll look at Mikeys twitter if theres something otherwise guess we'll have to keep looking.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.