OMG, BEST EPISODE EVER

Just finished it and just have to admit it. I mean... GOD!

Rhys at the begining, running around and screaming like crazy... Did i tell how much i love his character?

AND AND this shooting in the hall? I LAUGHED SO HARD, THIS SCENE WAS SO BRILLIANT.

And Yvette, bloody Yvette, man, I really thought we can trust her, Rhys trusted her and there was this one big "whaaaat". Poor Rhys, I really felt sorry for him.

Trusting Jack again? I thought he was gonna betray us, but, well... it ended up that it was Rhys who betreyed everyone. AND I LOVED IT. I mean, i felt bad, but it was so thrilling to see him like that, TO CHOOSE TO BE LIKE THAT!

AND PLAYING AS VASQUEZ? AWESOME! I COULD ACT LIKE A REAL DOUCHEBAG AND I REALLY ENJOYED IT! And to think that i was a little sad when he died a little to early...

And Scooter, poor, good Scooter, you were a here for my Fiona...

What i mean is that i really, really, REALLY enjoyed this episode, it was so well written, our choices REALLY MATTERS AND THIS IS SO FREAKIN AWESOME!

You, telltale, are the best. I never doubted you, but know i now it for sure. YOU. ARE. BLOODY. THE BEST. And i think i'm gonna be really sad when this series is gonna to end... I mean... last episode in next two months... Goddammit, i'm gonna miss everybody... Really... it's been about...8 months with them? And it's just like... you know. BUT I KNOW THAT IT'S GONNA END IN SOME EPIC WAY! PRESIDENT RHYS, YOU ROCK! At least now we know why Rhys and Fiona were so angry at each other.

GOOD JOB, TTG, BRILLIANT! AWESOME! 10/10 IF U ASKING ME! I just hope that final episode of GoT will be as good as this one.

Well... thank you once again. You're awesome. You rule!

Comments

Sign in to comment in this discussion.