Did you enjoy playing as ???????

Did you enjoy playing as Vasquez this episode? I loved it, personally. We should play as him every episode just on account on how awesome that guy is.

Comments

• I tried to be as much of a dick as possible during the conversation scenes. Was pretty fun! Especially during the gunfight.

• Totally! In some way i really liked this douche and it was so funny to play as him and act like an asshole without any consequentions!

• Oh yeah, I was a dick to everyone. It was fun. :D

"What were you doing down there on Pandora?"

"I'll tell you what I was doing. Your mom!"

"My mom's dead."

"Oh."

Best conversation of the whole episode.

• "Sup ladies, what have you been doing, talking about boys?"

Turns out he's gay

Pipas posted: »

Oh yeah, I was a dick to everyone. It was fun. "What were you doing down there on Pandora?" "I'll tell you what I was doing. Your mom!" "My mom's dead." "Oh." Best conversation of the whole episode.

• Vasquez' dialogue options were awesome and I enjoyed every single one of them.

• It was awesome.

• Nope, the dude's brother is gay.

dpetersz posted: »

"Sup ladies, what have you been doing, talking about boys?" Turns out he's gay

• Plot Twist!

Nope, the dude's brother is gay.

• ()

LawmanZero posted: »

Plot Twist!

• Your avatar is awesome! HOT DOG MAN!

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

It was awesome.

• Oh I thought he was the captain's brother.

Nope, the dude's brother is gay.

• Hot dog

Hell yes!

Clemenem posted: »

Your avatar is awesome! HOT DOG MAN!

• Nah.

Oh I thought he was the captain's brother.

• Really great, but I wish I could have also said "oh, then it was his mother! (pointing his finger to the other soldier) Sorry guys, I've got so many of them around me that I forget who's who.

Oh yeah, I was a dick to everyone. It was fun. "What were you doing down there on Pandora?" "I'll tell you what I was doing. Your mom!" "My mom's dead." "Oh." Best conversation of the whole episode.

• My mistake then

Anyhow it was still funny

Nah.

• Shame Vasquez is as good as dead, i really wanted to enjoy him a little more

My mistake then Anyhow it was still funny

• Yeah, i really love his voice (not creepy at all), i'd like to see some more of him

Shame Vasquez is as good as dead, i really wanted to enjoy him a little more

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I thought it was really fun and funny, the finger gun part was so random and hilarious and when Rhys's voice changer broke he did a impression of Vasquez which was basically the same as when Troy Baker was doing his impression of Patrick Warburton during Greg Miller's episode 2 stream :P

• Y'know I wonder if the parts where Rhys couldn't use the voice modulator were acted by Troy Baker trying to imitate Jackson or by Jackson himself.

Yeah, i really love his voice (not creepy at all), i'd like to see some more of him

• Jackson? Who's Jackson? Hugo's voice actor is Patrick Warburton

And i think it was acted by Patrick himself

Y'know I wonder if the parts where Rhys couldn't use the voice modulator were acted by Troy Baker trying to imitate Jackson or by Jackson himself.

• Confused him with the Stranger's voice actor. I am shame...

Jackson? Who's Jackson? Hugo's voice actor is Patrick Warburton And i think it was acted by Patrick himself

• Max FTW.

Clemenem posted: »

Your avatar is awesome! HOT DOG MAN!

• Don't worry about it, i don't know 70% of the voice actors

Confused him with the Stranger's voice actor. I am shame...

• edited August 2015

Yes! As soon he started pretending to be Vasquez I just knew they were going to do that! XD

OzzyUK posted: »

I thought it was really fun and funny, the finger gun part was so random and hilarious and when Rhys's voice changer broke he did a impressi

• I enjoyed playing as "Vasquez" far more than I thought I would. Favorite part of the episode for me.

• Agreed

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Max FTW.

• Towards the end of the episode, his impression was actually kinda decent in some ways.

OzzyUK posted: »

I thought it was really fun and funny, the finger gun part was so random and hilarious and when Rhys's voice changer broke he did a impressi

• I knew I should have picked that, why didn't I?

• It was fun, but the best part was the shootout scene. Man, Vasquez carries an insane amount of imaginary guns.

• I liked it, I wish Rhys was Rhys more when he didnt need to be Vasquez

• Yeah, totally. I loved having that brief moment of being able to play as a sardonic asshole without actually doing so in a way that had negative consequences on the story since everyone else at Hyperion was already desensitized to that kind of interaction with people.

I enjoyed playing as "Vasquez" far more than I thought I would. Favorite part of the episode for me.

• 3 words. Finger pistol fight!

• Yep. It was goddamn amazing. Plus that part when your voice modulator finally gave up and we had to deal with it. That's especially cool since I think it really was Troy talking cause he's done that once (that's not to mention he's a talanted voice actor so).

• After the modulator broke, it really did sound like Baker doing an imitation (if so he was doing a pretty good job!)

Y'know I wonder if the parts where Rhys couldn't use the voice modulator were acted by Troy Baker trying to imitate Jackson or by Jackson himself.

• Yeah I was hoping he'd actually get some new clothes too. Even if it was just a subtle change.

Poogers555 posted: »

I liked it, I wish Rhys was Rhys more when he didnt need to be Vasquez

• Troy's impersonation of Warburton was hilarious.

• Indeed, it's very hard for me to tell the difference, but there is something a little different, it might be either Patrick forcing his voice in a weird tone or Troy trying to imitate him

nursethalia posted: »

After the modulator broke, it really did sound like Baker doing an imitation (if so he was doing a pretty good job!)

• I loved the "Tweedledicks" moment, and the finger pistol fight had me laughing the whole way through.

• I got to make a "Your Mom" joke so yes, I enjoyed it. Of course that made it awkward as Hell when he said she was dead...

• edited August 2015

I did enjoy my moments while playing as a Wallet Head.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.