A thread for lonely players who haven't played episode 4 yet...

It hasn't dropped on steam yet and I have to go to work. I'm probably going to wind up having to stay up really late and probably won't be able to play it for another 12 hours.

I'm not complaining - that's life, and it's perfectly acceptable. But all the threads have spoilers now and I can't read them, so I thought I'd start a thread for those in the same camp as me.

So... how's it going? Everyone else excited for episode 4? Please no spoilers on this thread! But if you have played it, feel free to share whether or not it was good (although there is already a thread for that)

Comments

• I feel the same way. I recently transferred the files from my computer and my episode 3 save didn't make it. So now I have to replay episode 3 ( my least favorite episode) and then I have to pack for college, so I'll probably end up playing ep4 very late in the day.

• I read some spoilers by accident, even though one I already believed was going to be true. Then another spoiler which confuses me greatly, but yeah.

I figure I'll update the Game of Thrones Wiki in the meantime, because I have:

enter image description here

• You are not alone in this sea of darkness and loneliness, I feel your pain. Can't wait to leave work and get home to have an ecstatic 1,5 hours!

• Well, at least I have this for now. Seriously, this was great. Made my day :)

RPI us

• I say we start plotting against the side that's already played the episode.

• enter image description here

The_Duck posted: »

I say we start plotting against the side that's already played the episode.

• This is actually the first time I've played an episode on Steam. When does it usually drop?

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited August 2015

Steam usually updates stuff around 10:00 AM PST

Or simply put: in another hour or so

This is actually the first time I've played an episode on Steam. When does it usually drop?

• In about 5 minutes

This is actually the first time I've played an episode on Steam. When does it usually drop?

• enter image description here

enter image description here

dojo32161 posted: »

In about 5 minutes

Sign in to comment in this discussion.