TFTBL Episode 4: 2 Secrets I Noticed...

Okay, did anybody else notice that the gun in Hansome Jacks trophy collection was the same gun used by the stranger in the present day points??? Also at the part where Gortys is running away from Fiona whilst she is at the bottom of the trap door, DID ANYONE NOTICE THAT CLAPTRAP WAS LYING THERE???? I could be wrong so correct me if i am but please tell me if you noticed these things too... I have not played any past Borderlands games so i dont know much about Claptrap other than what he looks like.

Comments

• I also noticed the gun in Jack's office, but i didn't see claptrap. But i didn't pay attention so i'll look next time

• I think it was a chair...

• edited August 2015

Borderlands always had a shit ton of Claptraps. It wasnt till the end of Borderlands THe Pre-Sequel that Handsome Jack destroyed every last one functioning (apart from the one that helps us in two) There was also Claptraps on Helios. So more likely than not, they're just scrapped corpses of some of the ones Jack destroyed himself personally.

• Now all that needs explaining is the gun... unless telltale is just re-using models again.

• Not really a secret but I thinkt that the wreck they where passing in the intro (the one right in front of Helios) is the ship in which Clappy, Wilhelm, Nisha and Athena where trying to get to Jack. At the start of the pre-sequel.

• That gun is a Conference Call, it's been suspicious since the beginning because it is a very rare(and powerful) gun from the Borderlands games. Theoretically there could be more than one, but since this isn't in an actual Borderlands game where you could farm for it it is kind of odd to have it show up more than once unless there's a connection.

So yeah, I think it does need explaining.

Now all that needs explaining is the gun... unless telltale is just re-using models again.

• During the intro of Episode 1 a Bandit got a legendary sniper. So These weapons are not that rare

mirashade posted: »

That gun is a Conference Call, it's been suspicious since the beginning because it is a very rare(and powerful) gun from the Borderlands gam

• And Finch has a legendary pistol.

Nukledus posted: »

During the intro of Episode 1 a Bandit got a legendary sniper. So These weapons are not that rare

• References should fit this thread too. A lot was taken from "Ocean's Eleven" and "Armageddon", I think.

When Rhys and Jack punched the psycho, Rhys said he should use his robot arm often for that. I believe it was allusion to first ep. and his fight with the bandit (when he has learned how stun baton works).

• I think Scooters death is a reference to the bomb ride from Dr. Strangelove.

Omid's cat posted: »

References should fit this thread too. A lot was taken from "Ocean's Eleven" and "Armageddon", I think. When Rhys and Jack punched the ps

• Also the shootout is a direct reference to Kill Bill sword scene.

References should fit this thread too. A lot was taken from "Ocean's Eleven" and "Armageddon", I think. When Rhys and Jack punched the ps

• I liked the Spinal Tap reference.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.