Can Yvette be trusted?

2»

Comments

• She can be trusted. Anyone who thinks otherwise was fooled by telltale this episode.

• she seemed to be very pissed that rhys is still alive though. she is either a very talented actor, or we can't trust her. anyways, I'm probably gonna kill her. maybe she just wanted the same thing as vaughn, to stay out of trouble, but she's far too angry and furious, so I don't think so

She can be trusted. Anyone who thinks otherwise was fooled by telltale this episode.

• Rhys bans Yvette from the lunch room and other employees from buying yvette lunch

• I was furious. I was gonna buy her lunch and everything!!! And make some fanart of her with the boys! I'm SO MAD AT HER.

Is it bad that I spent the first few minutes of our conversation going, "oh hey, she's just playing along because she can't reveal anything

• donmike84 posted: »

Rhys bans Yvette from the lunch room and other employees from buying yvette lunch

• how to deal with her after that: pick dumpy: activate
    thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
    choose : THIS IS DUMPY AND IM RHYS :)

• How do you feel now? :)

.....like what? Making Rhys pay for her lunch? Yup, pretty shady.

• It was a character we knew nothing about so she was number 1 betrayer material, but I'm still sad the Vaughn/Rhys/Yvette gang is in shambles now.

Boagrius posted: »

How do you feel now?

• That's kind of what I'm thinking and they made her a very good actress. I still stunned her with the stun baton, because I felt like I didn't have a lot of time to figure things out.

She can be trusted. Anyone who thinks otherwise was fooled by telltale this episode.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.