"First of the casualties..."

So, another thing mentioned.

Future Fiona mentions that Scooter was just the first causality on the mission.

So, who do you think is going to bite the dust?

Comments

• I don't know, but as long as it isn't Sasha or Vaughn, I'm good.

• I think Sasha or Vaughn would be too obvious. I think Gortys might be the next one to...die.

• Obviously someone Fiona was close to, judging by her pained expression.
    Sasha, maybe?
    I'm betting Gortys, hence why her pieces are scattered around on Pandora.

• kenjisalkkenjisalk Telltale Alumni

Considering how much this game has made me cry so far, the waterworks are COMING no matter what happens. T_T

I don't know, but as long as it isn't Sasha or Vaughn, I'm good.

• Well in that case, fuck.

kenjisalk posted: »

Considering how much this game has made me cry so far, the waterworks are COMING no matter what happens. T_T

• I'm thinking everyone left on Helios when we blow it up to kill Jack and shut down Hyperion for good.

• I'm seriously hoping it's Sasha. I was really disappointed when Vallory didn't cut her arm off.

• I'm betting on Finch and Kroger or August.

• Considering their positions, Finch and Kroger are most likely going to perish. August might as well, which would be a good motivator for Vallory to despise us even more (yay?).

• edited August 2015

If so, expect a strongly-worded email of complaint. Too many feels

kenjisalk posted: »

• Probs Cassius since he's still alive.

• I hope not. The thing is, she appeared sad when she said it, but not that sad. If it was Sasha, I would expect her to be more distraught if it was her sister.
    That's what I'll tell myself to get to sleep tonight

OreoAnarchy posted: »

Obviously someone Fiona was close to, judging by her pained expression. Sasha, maybe? I'm betting Gortys, hence why her pieces are scattered around on Pandora.

• i highly think its gortys, since we found her core oddly place in the middle of pandora... that was weird.

• R.I.P. Sasha

• I feel like Sasha is the prime suspect, because she is in harm's way and would certainly hurt Rhys/Fiona if she died. That being said, I just think that Fiona didn't seem distraught enough to be talking about her sister.

Finch/Kroger are just goons at this point, so they could easily be killed of. August dying would be interesting for the characters, especially if Sasha does still have residual feelings for him.

• My bet's on Sasha or Vaughn, judging by Fiona's pained expression.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.