I'm sorry for everything I said to him

Scooter T-T I used to hate that character so much...It was a special kind of hate though. I just didn't like how annoying he was but he was always there for me with a smile "Catch a Riiiiiide" and his annoying ass side-missions he give us.

It's just---wow that scene with him in this episode...wow I'm sorry for everything bad that I said about him T-T

Comments

• Don't worry, Scooter forgives you... (As long as you put up that beacon otherwise you're good as dead to him...)

• I did...I did put it up!

Part of me wishes there was an option to put up his other catch-phrase he used to use.
    "Get You One!" from Borderlands.
    http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/borderlands/images/thumb/f/f7/Borderlands_2010-02-25_16-04-17-22.jpg/800px-Borderlands_2010-02-25_16-04-17-22.jpg

Don't worry, Scooter forgives you... (As long as you put up that beacon otherwise you're good as dead to him...)

• Man, such a great scene. Talk about dropping in at the deep end

• edited August 2015

Ehhh, Scooter's okay. He's a funny dude and I was kinda bummed to see him die, but I wasn't broken up about it. I mean, the guy had a crush on his own sister...

• Yeah. Same here. Sucked it happened and I did at least give him a hug goodbye and honored him, but I wasn't really sad or anything over it.

nursethalia posted: »

Ehhh, Scooter's okay. He's a funny dude and I was kinda bummed to see him die, but I wasn't broken up about it. I mean, the guy had a crush on his own sister...

• See You, Space Cowboy~

enter image description here

• edited August 2015

I loved that guy. I knew he was great when he protected us from those 2 guys that vallory sent after us. He even helped me after I told him that I lied about the races... The only other time I cried about a death was at the last episode of the walking dead 1.
    I blame sasha for his death. I didn't want to take him, because it was too dangerous. Poor scooter he truly was a hero and a friend.

• kenjisalkkenjisalk Telltale Alumni

this made me tear up on so many levels. T_T 7 #youregonnacarrythatweight

BlueShadiw posted: »

See You, Space Cowboy~

Sign in to comment in this discussion.