"Escape Plan Bravo" - your choices

Comments

• What can I say, Telltale sure knows what I like.

I love your avatar lol

• edited August 2015

enter image description here
    Yes, i am a horrible person and i wanted to rule Pandora with an iron fist.

1. Honored Scooter with his catchphrase
    2. Didn't let the group get vaporized
    3. Defaced a priceless painting
    4. Blamed the girls' squabbling
    5. Used Dumpy to attack Yvette
    6. Chose to Rule Hyperion
  • Ah, yes. Now I can admire this option not only from my screenshot album but also on the forum. Amazing.

Dapnee posted: »

What can I say, Telltale sure knows what I like.

• edited August 2015

I started panicing when buttstallion started bleeding...what the frick

• edited August 2015

Honored scooter by saying he was a friend, hero, and friend

Let the tour group get vaporized

Shot the innocent diamond pony

Revealed Jack's assistance

Used dumpy

Stayed silent (reject hyperion)

• edited June 2016

dint do it

• Honored Scooter with catcharide

Didn't let the tour group get vaporized

Defaced the painting

Claimed to search the database

Knocked yvette out

Rule hyperion

• Rhys no.1 :
    When they find out it will be super cool.

Rhys no.3 :
    Although it sounds like betrayal, Rhys can use Hyperion to help them no?

dint do it

• edited June 2016

sure

Rhys no.1 : When they find out it will be super cool. Rhys no.3 : Although it sounds like betrayal, Rhys can use Hyperion to help them no?

• Fiona:

1.Space Cowboy - I couldn't resist making that reference, plus it fit with how badass Scooter was in his final moments. The guard's reaction was great, too. "What's that say? Something about anime?"

2.Saved the VIP's - Assholes < Vaporization

3.Shot Buttstalion - It was a moment of weakness, I didn't actually think she'd SHOOT the damn thing ;-;

Rhys:

1.Told Sasha and Fiona it was in Rhy's Database - I panicked with this one, Jack put so much peer pressure on me lol.

2.Shocked Yvette - Yeah...that was Jack, not me. She ran at me and deserved just a little shock.

3.Rejected Hyperion - Toughest choice. I was REALLY hoping Jack was trying to play me, and it looks like I was right.

(Btw I also traded hats with Scooter, he deserved that much.)

• But if you let him by yourself then I guess he will listen to him more often and he even says in the end to everyone that Rhys is the new boss of Hyperion.
    If you reject him it seems like Jack is in full control on Rhys and he won't even listen to him.

BTW did you like the shootout scene?

sure

1. Fiona - I put "Catch a Ride!" (And with the space ad.)

2. Let the VIP's die.

3. I tore the Painting.

Rhys:

1. Told Sasha and Fiona it was in Rhys' database.

2. Shocked Yvette. I don't like traitors.

3. I accepted to rule Hyperion.

• Wait, you can trade hats with Scooter?

BlueShadiw posted: »

Fiona: 1.Space Cowboy - I couldn't resist making that reference, plus it fit with how badass Scooter was in his final moments. The guard'

• Fiona:
    1. Catch a Ride.
    2. Saved the VIPS.
    3. Tore the painting.

Rhys:
    1. Lied about Jack (will probably change this).
    2. Talked Yvette down.
    3. Accepted Jack's offer.

• I had a hat from the last episode, and I swapped. Didn't even notice the other choices.

RhysAndLee posted: »

Wait, you can trade hats with Scooter?

• Well i accepted to rule Hyperion. I think that is the most important choice in this episode. The thing is what are the differences going to be , by accepting that and not rejecting it.

• Here's a pic with the other choices I made, looks like very few people swapped hats with me.

RhysAndLee posted: »

Wait, you can trade hats with Scooter?

• Thanks, gonna do this in my second playthrough.

BlueShadiw posted: »

Here's a pic with the other choices I made, looks like very few people swapped hats with me.

• A.) Space Cowboy was too good to pass up.
    B.) I didn't know butt stallion would bleed!
    C.) Dumpy did it. Yeah Dumpy
    D.) Power is being able to control the situation

• edited June 2016

kool

But if you let him by yourself then I guess he will listen to him more often and he even says in the end to everyone that Rhys is the new bo

• edited August 2015

Not gonna lie, purely revealed Handsome Jack to properly clear the air about his "schtick" when he took control in episode 3. Figured the bullet would bounce of of Butt Stallion, not reveal the dark secrets within. Yvette was more HJ's reflexes than any of my actual intent, but it was hard not to say worth it. Tour group was just keeping with the role, and god dammit, Scooter asked for advertising. He got it.

Last choice was not as hard as I expected, despite my fears. Being all agreeable and buddy buddy with the head big bad himself all three chapters kinda made the last scene almost lack any ill intent. Jack seemed legitimately stoked to have Rhys doing accept his promotion while Jack basically became Hyperion, or at least as legitimate as Jack could appear to be. Seeing the other choice's outcome, no regrets about Rhys being in control of himself. The uplifting music at the end was a nice touch.1406

• enter image description here

• I honored Scooter wish his catchphrase. Seemed like the right thing to do. Dammit, may he rest in peace.
    • I tried to stop the tour group, I can't let people die like that.
    • I defaced the painting cuz I didn't want to hurt the Buttstallion Statue...or the ACTUAL Buttstallion as it seems.
    • I claimed it was my databse. When Handsome Jack says don't tell them, I won't tell.
    • I brought out Dumpy because he's my pet robot and I wanted that traitor to feel my pain!
    • I willingly chose to rule Hyperion, because that is like a dream come true. I'm SO glad I trusted Handsome Jack.
  • Why not? I mean how much trust can you put in Fiona or Sasha?

kool

• edited June 2016

nah

Why not? I mean how much trust can you put in Fiona or Sasha?

• edited August 2015

Fiona

I honored Scooter by saying he was a friend, hero, and friend. His title card kinda stuck with me.

I let the tour group die. They were annoying jackasses, I needed them out of my hair.

I defaced the painting. I couldn't hurt such a beautiful diamond Butt-Stallion. Also, treasure map. Who knew, huh?

Rhys

I claimed that Rhys went through his memory files. He surprisingly played it off well, unlike his usually stuttering mess.

I knocked Yvette out. fuk dat bitch

I chose to rule Hyperion. Complete easy choice for me, I was just scared about the outcome of it. #GoJackYouAdorablePsychoticManiac

• You make a good point for going with Jack, he is a dude you do not want mad at you. Not when you can not be enemies of one of the greatest forces in the near galaxy. I also wouldn't bang on Darth Vader's helmet with my shoe.

nah

• Kids to day and their dub step, no culture I tells yah. You know Scooter is a Steve Miller Band sort a man.

Some people call me the space cowboy
    Some call me the gangster of love
    Some people call me Maurice
    Cause I speak of the pompitous of love

kenjisalk posted: »

Fiona: * Honored Scooter as a Space Cowboy (I freaked out when this option came up, probably my favorite little easter egg in the serie

• Fiona's Choices:

I decided to honor Scooter with his catchphrase. Because, you know, it's his catchphrase. It's like something you would put on a tombstone.

I let the tour group die. Honestly, it wasn't to big of a decision, so I don't know why Telltale made it one of the main choices.

I shot Butt Stallion. I didn't want to deface Jack, and also, that guards reaction was PRICELESS.

Rhys's Choices:

I told the truth. I didn't want to possibly screw Rhys over if I didn't tell them and then eventually told them even LATER than possible.

I brought Dumpy out. For some reason I like Dumpy, he's a nice, small side character who I hope somehow becomes a bigger character.

I chose to rule Hyperion. It's good to be the King, baby. (Seriously, I just loved Handsome Jack as a villain and I hope he becomes a hero again. He seems to have been pretty heroic so far throughout our journey. (Unless you rejected Hyperion.))

• He is both anti-hero and anti-villain. Love that about him. He had me at pumpkin.

Fiona's Choices: I decided to honor Scooter with his catchphrase. Because, you know, it's his catchphrase. It's like something you would

• True. I will not lie about this: I chose Handsome Jack just because he is Handsome Jack.

He is both anti-hero and anti-villain. Love that about him. He had me at pumpkin.

• kenjisalkkenjisalk Telltale Alumni

Close but no Lucky Strike cigarette! ;)

Kids to day and their dub step, no culture I tells yah. You know Scooter is a Steve Miller Band sort a man. Some people call me the space

• I'm going to use super bold hashtag text because it's fun.

FIONA:

• Lied and said that Athena loved Springs. I felt too bad to keep quiet about it.
    • Hugged Scooter. Would've kissed him if I was given a direct option to.
    • Did the space cowboy thing. The guard's "anime" comment made me giggle.
    • Killed the tour group because it was funny.
    • Defaced the painting because I'm a mega hipster. Choosing Butt-Stallion is too mainstream.

RHYS:

• I said that Rhys went through his memory files. Looking at other playthroughs, telling them about Jack isn't too bad a decision, but it could've gone worse.
    • Of course I brought out Dumpy. He's my right-hand man.
    • I told Yvette that I was Rhys. Wasn't very satisfying. Gotta work on your delivery, Rhys. Then I knocked her out with the stun baton.
    • I was very hesitant with the choice to rule hyperion; almost let the timer run out twice... But Jack doesn't seem like the type for straight-up betrayal, so I figured maybe I wouldn't go that bad--and hey, if it DID go terribly, it'd still be a cool development, so oh well. I went for it.
  • Fiona

Honored Scooter with the phrase: best mechanic ever

Tried to save the tour group

Shot butt stallion (will most likely change this)

Rhys

Told Fiona and Sasha about Jack

Talked Yvette down

Chose to rule Hyperion

• Foiled by my total lack of anime knowledge! You win this time Kenjisalk! But I stand by Scooter being a Steve Miller fan..and Steely Dan.

kenjisalk posted: »

Close but no Lucky Strike cigarette!

• I couldn't resist the Cowboy Bebop reference
    Tried to save tour group
    Shot butt stallion (thought the choice was to try to ride it)
    Told truth about Jack
    Talked Yvette down
    Chose to rule Hyperion because I think it's much smarter to have Jack as a friend than an enemy and that Rhys could do some legitimate good for his friends and others with the power. I just hope Jack really is being honest with how cool he seems about all of this.

• kenjisalkkenjisalk Telltale Alumni

Oh totally! I could see him working on stuff in his garage to this:

enter link description here

Foiled by my total lack of anime knowledge! You win this time Kenjisalk! But I stand by Scooter being a Steve Miller fan..and Steely Dan.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.