About Yvette

I chose to use the stunstick to knock her out.

What else can happen in that scene?

Comments

• You can talk her down.

I chose to keep the Vasquez persona and didn't reveal I was Rhys in disguise.

• More like threaten her down, at least how I managed to do it. Shes a wuss in the end.

You can talk her down. I chose to keep the Vasquez persona and didn't reveal I was Rhys in disguise.

• I unleashed Dumpy on her.

• I let her know I was Rhys and sent Dumpy after her. I can't believe she betrayed us, and I now have zero reason to trust Vaughn.

• How did she react when you told her that you're Rhys?

fayescarlet posted: »

I let her know I was Rhys and sent Dumpy after her. I can't believe she betrayed us, and I now have zero reason to trust Vaughn.

• Same thing! I thought the Dumpy knockout was hilarious :P I have yet to see the other outcomes

fayescarlet posted: »

I let her know I was Rhys and sent Dumpy after her. I can't believe she betrayed us, and I now have zero reason to trust Vaughn.

• She just opens her eyes wide as before you tell her you're Rhys you toggle the voice modifier off

How did she react when you told her that you're Rhys?

• Thanks

bigdogg0821 posted: »

She just opens her eyes wide as before you tell her you're Rhys you toggle the voice modifier off

• I don't know why it means you can't trust Vaughn.

Yvette made it clear she betrayed BOTH of you.

• It seems like Vasquez tried to make a deal with all three of us. Hell, I was willing to sell out Vaughn as Sasha overheard, and Vaughn really sounded like he was surprised Vasquez was reneging on the deal. Yvette went through with it, I have reason to think Vaughn would go through with it too.

I don't know why it means you can't trust Vaughn. Yvette made it clear she betrayed BOTH of you.

• I revealed myself and stunned the shit out of her, fucking traitorous bitch.

• Same here. I hope we get to kill her next episode.

I revealed myself and stunned the shit out of her, fucking traitorous bitch.

• I used Dumpy on her. The reaction is priceless when you reveal you're Rhys.

• I stunned her in my main playthrough, then sent Dumpy after her in my second playthrough.

• I talked her down in my first playthough. I'm glad I didn't reveal myself, almost did though. Every time I saw her I said "You (insert word here)! I can't believe you!"

• "You (insert word here)! I can't believe you!"

I second that. Gods damnit Yvette!
    Didn't reveal myself either but i did stick her. At this point she propably has figured the scam out as she has seen the baton and hearing Rhys's "No more free lunches" line.

JustVerde posted: »

I talked her down in my first playthough. I'm glad I didn't reveal myself, almost did though. Every time I saw her I said "You (insert word here)! I can't believe you!"

• That's what I did as well. What a traitorous cunt

I revealed myself and stunned the shit out of her, fucking traitorous bitch.

• She was no friend after all. I stunned her and I guess she figured shit out.

• edited August 2015

I tried to be nice and honest to her, and hoped that she'll change her mind and help us, but... We'll have to see that in episode 5. First I told her I was Rhys, but I had to knock her out, because she attacked me. Then I just talked her down, saying "Everything is gonna be fine."

• I attacked her with Dumpy, revealing myself a while before that. I really hoped I killed her, but later she comes with Sasha as hostage I guess...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.