Did you enjoy playing as ???????

2»

Comments

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2015

Fun fact: after we got the first takes of Troy's Vasquez impression into the game, we actually had to go back and ask him to do it again... because it was TOO GOOD. We couldn't tell the difference between actual Vasquez and Rhys trying to imitate Vasquez, so he had to deliberately make it worse. Dammit, that man can act!

OzzyUK posted: »

I thought it was really fun and funny, the finger gun part was so random and hilarious and when Rhys's voice changer broke he did a impressi

• For some reason I thought Vasquez was like the head of Hyperion or very close to it so at first it was very jarring how the staff were treating me when I arrived, but after shaking it off I loved it

• Borderlands 3 Hyperion Legendary Pistol "Finger Gun."

• It was awesome to hear Patrick Warburton's awesome voice again.

• God, I loved Rhysquez.

The best part was the shoot out, obviously. But what made it even better was when I died,

I somehow messed up during the final part of the shoutout, so that Rhys gets killed (imaginarily) and the guy at the beginning says something about how he's mocking the finger gun Hyperion tradition, and Rhys accidentally uses his real voice and questions by says no something about that being all they care about (I'm not sure about the dialogue, so the dialogue I'm putting down probably isn't accurate, except for the next part.). Then the guy says "You aren't Vasquez... Guys, smoke him! For real this time." And it totally got me and I couldn't help but laugh at the ridiculous nature of the entire thing.

Also: "Badass Accountant (Probably a virgin)"

• Yeah, that was weird. I thought he murdered the former president and took over. And why was that one soldier treating you like crap, but the other guy took orders from you right away?

Drizzy2 posted: »

For some reason I thought Vasquez was like the head of Hyperion or very close to it so at first it was very jarring how the staff were treating me when I arrived, but after shaking it off I loved it

• Nah, Henderson was only 'Head of Securities Propaganda' which is what Vasquez became (there's a sign on his desk in the first episode saying so).

We don't actually know who took over from Jack (if anyone, given the whole AI protocol being a thing, maybe they were just diligently waiting for his return and Blake was in charge of the day-to-day stuff in the meantime?)

Yeah, that was weird. I thought he murdered the former president and took over. And why was that one soldier treating you like crap, but the other guy took orders from you right away?

• I got so confused in-game because he still sounded so much like Vasquez. He's just too good, hah.

puzzlebox posted: »

Fun fact: after we got the first takes of Troy's Vasquez impression into the game, we actually had to go back and ask him to do it again...

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

I loved the entirety of it, but I loved this particular exchange the most:

"How about you go take a break... before I break my foot off in your ass!"

"Leaving now, sir!"

"GET OUUUT!"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.