That cowboy bebop reference.

Comments

• Man, I was literally 1 minute ahead of you with the thread. Good to know someone else recognised it!

• Those guys reaction if you picked it. "Is that like from some kind of anime?"

• Those guys knew the anime! :o

Those guys reaction if you picked it. "Is that like from some kind of anime?"

• I mean the guys in that robot armor when you first arrive on Helios.

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Those guys knew the anime!

• I picked it as well. Sad to see that only a small percentage of players picked it though. D:

• I was about to pick it but I thought it was more appropriate to honor Scooter's famous words.

• edited August 2015

I missed "The Real Folk Blues" playing in the background, haha.

• I almost picked that one, but I stopped myself and picked Catch A Ride, since it was Scooter's line.

A funny coincidence. Tales from the Borderlands made me watch Cowboy Bebop, because I wanted something to do while waiting (The episode 1 wait). Thanks to that, I understood that reference. Funny how things works in life. :)

• I almost picked that one, but I stopped myself and picked Catch A Ride, since it was Scooter's line.

Same

I almost picked that one, but I stopped myself and picked Catch A Ride, since it was Scooter's line. A funny coincidence. Tales from the

• I meant the very same. The soldiers.

I mean the guys in that robot armor when you first arrive on Helios.

• Wait.. there was a Cowboy Bebop reference.?... No... I feel so ashamed for not seeing it :(

• Not to mention, one of them is voiced by Steve blum, the English voice actor for spike.

WalkerHH93 posted: »

I meant the very same. The soldiers.

• Yes, had to pick it.

• Wait, the space cowboy option was a Cowboy Bebop reference? Never watched it. I just picked it because I liked it the most out of the options. I guess the soldier's anime line makes sense now.

• See you, space cowboy is at the end of the episodes.

derrickd95 posted: »

Wait, the space cowboy option was a Cowboy Bebop reference? Never watched it. I just picked it because I liked it the most out of the options. I guess the soldier's anime line makes sense now.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.