Someone's going to die?

After Scooter catches his final ride and kicks the bucket, Fiona says "That was our first casualty." A few seconds after I heard this line, some realization sank in. First? It seems like the writers are heavily implying that there will be at least one other casualty on Fiona and Rhys' team.

If that's the case, who's gonna die? Vaughn? Sasha? Did Sasha look guilty when she landed in jail because she witnessed/committed a murder? Or maybe Dumpy is going to meet his untimely demise? I'm going to be super pissed if Dumpy doesn't make it, Dump-Bot is my favorite fucking ship.

Comments

• It was Butt Stalion if you shot her :,( RIP
  • I'm not a monster, dude, I went for the painting. Butt-Stallion doesn't deserve that kind of punishment. Fuck the sociopaths that decided that they'd murder an innocent diamond pony just so that they could land in prison. For shame.

TheGeek11 posted: »

* It was Butt Stalion if you shot her :,( RIP

• If I had known it was actually Buttstallion, I would've went for the painting. I thought it was a statue, so I wanted to see what happened if you chose Buttstallion :/

Piggs posted: »

I'm not a monster, dude, I went for the painting. Butt-Stallion doesn't deserve that kind of punishment. Fuck the sociopaths that decided that they'd murder an innocent diamond pony just so that they could land in prison. For shame.

• Probably all of Vallory's crew

• you dont even know if it died it wasnt blood it was strawberry jam FFS PIGGS

I'm not a monster, dude, I went for the painting. Butt-Stallion doesn't deserve that kind of punishment. Fuck the sociopaths that decided that they'd murder an innocent diamond pony just so that they could land in prison. For shame.

• INTENT IS EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD OF LAW, GREEN

Green613 posted: »

you dont even know if it died it wasnt blood it was strawberry jam FFS PIGGS

• you're dead to me

derrickd95 posted: »

If I had known it was actually Buttstallion, I would've went for the painting. I thought it was a statue, so I wanted to see what happened if you chose Buttstallion

• I really hope it's not Sasha or Vaughn, because almost everyone is expecting them to die and I prefer the unexpected.

Like Scooter, it was unexpected and it hit right in the feels :'(

• Considering this is the last episode, and probably no season 2, they can literally go all out with the casualty thing. So I reckon it will be either Sasha or Vaughn,

• I'll rot in hell for eternity.

• don't think so. nothing importand at least

• hopefully

Poogers555 posted: »

Probably all of Vallory's crew

Sign in to comment in this discussion.