Who is this man?

enter image description here

We see him all over the place. How did he get into the tour room, and what does he want with the map? Could it be they are re-using models? Or is this man some sort of villain we haven't met yet?

Comments

• Also he was in the 1 episode. But i think its just duplicate model.

• He's everywhere, I noticed that too. But there was a ginger guy in TWAU, he was everywhere too and he was an irrelevant character x)

• Anyone remember early on in the wolf among us there was a theory that a ginger who showed up multiple times in suspicious places throughout the first two episodes led some some to theorise that he was the murderer or an accomplice? Well it's probably just the re-use of models this time around too, haha.

• edited August 2015

Maybe he's the stranger. I swear to god if I just got it right, Telltale's gonna hate me...

He also appeard in episode 1.

• Reused model, most likely.

• He's actually a pandoran bandit that managed to infiltrate Helios!

(so, yeah, a reused model)

• Well, I guess that the one in the first and in the third screenshot is the same guy still talking to the phone. The second is a re-used model.

• Omid's catOmid's cat Banned
    edited August 2015

Are you new here? It's regular Hyperion worker, re-used model. Telltale is doing it all the time. Sometimes game suffers because of those clones or lack of them (TWAU). In TftB case I see the progress. Think about the preview from 3rd ep. end - they had only "this guy", "Yvette" and "Henderson". Telltale did create more models for EPB.

• That said he's also the one we see retrieving the treasure map...

• Still, it was kind of interesting to see that man looking at the treasure map. How did he even get in there?

He's actually a pandoran bandit that managed to infiltrate Helios! (so, yeah, a reused model)

• i stole money from this hyperion douchebag

Sign in to comment in this discussion.