So no matter what you do , ______ takes over ______

So no matter if you refuse Handsome Jack's offer to rule hyperion or not , you will still get Jack to Helio's system , you can't stop that from happening right?

Comments

• edited August 2015

if you have been nice to Handsome Jack from episode 2 to episode 4 and siding with him. When you take the offer of ruling Hyperion, Handsome Jack doesn't control Rhys and let him become the new president of Hyperion.

He will still be in Helios' system, but he won't control Rhys.

• No, your previous choices with Jack don't matter.

• Thanks for that clarification. :)

Reliqum posted: »

No, your previous choices with Jack don't matter.

• Nah, there's no way you can stop him. This might seem incredibly weird, but Jack being incredibly psychotic like that is kind of a turn on.

Do. Not. Kill me.

• Well, if you agree to rule Hyperion, he will not take over your body. But Fiona and Sasha are probably gonna hate you, because of the last scene.

• I accepted the offer, I think it's better they hate me then giving off my body beside fiona suffering as jack said. Also jack has a long past fully of betrayals, I didn't wanted to betray him too.

MarteenPyro posted: »

Well, if you agree to rule Hyperion, he will not take over your body. But Fiona and Sasha are probably gonna hate you, because of the last scene.

• Hm, not bad. But I still want to wait till the Vault of the Traveler, the future is what bothers me, I'm curious why Rhys' cybernetic eye is orange (altough that could just come with that cool new biomechanic arm of his).

Sign in to comment in this discussion.