Is ****** Determinant?

So I was just replaying it and watching Scooter do some awesome shit, and I realized I invited him to come to space, but there's multiple choices which you can discourage him. Does that stop him from going with you? Can he actually survive the whole ordeal? And if so, who replaces him? Finch, Kroger? August?

Comments

• edited August 2015

I told him it was too dangerous, but Sasha jumps in and convinces him to come. So nope, he's not. Wasn't expecting him to die though, and for someone who was always quite indifferent to him, it was a surprisingly touching scene.

• I agree, I found him completely annoying in BL2 but telltale actually managed to make me feel sorry for him.

I told him it was too dangerous, but Sasha jumps in and convinces him to come. So nope, he's not. Wasn't expecting him to die though, and for someone who was always quite indifferent to him, it was a surprisingly touching scene.

• I liked his dialogue more than anything. I was really surprised that such an influential(is that even the right word to use?) character of the BL franchise was taken out though.

• edited August 2015

Well, in episode 2 he became business partners with Janey (or did he give away his business, I don't remember) so I guess Telltale and Gearbox are planning to replace him with Janey in Borderlands 3. To bad I liked Scooter better than Janey.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.