How does the Rewind work?

When I rewind, do I have to play the whole Episode again or can I choose in which moment I wanna jump in? Sorry for my bad english, I'm german.

Comments

• It's split up into chapters, so you'll be able to pick 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. Sometimes the chapter lengths can be a bit inconsistent, though, so it's difficult to know how far you need to go back.

• thx

It's split up into chapters, so you'll be able to pick 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. Sometimes the chapter lengths can be a bit inconsistent, though, so it's difficult to know how far you need to go back.

• I know, for some reason the only choices I ever want to rewind are pretty much the absolute last choice of that chapter, so I have to replay through the entire thing (and most often I don't realise until I've chosen to rewind).

• Quitting to the menu is for that, That is if you want to change your choice while playing, Sometimes choices don't save right after the choice is made. This takes you back maybe a little bit but otherwise not that much.

Example: Quit to main menu when made Ep4 Final choice
    You're back to just a few minute earlier with Fiona and Gortys.

I know, for some reason the only choices I ever want to rewind are pretty much the absolute last choice of that chapter, so I have to replay through the entire thing (and most often I don't realise until I've chosen to rewind).

• Whaaat? I've totally tried that before and it always takes me back to the start of the chapter!

I'll definitely try it if I need to rewind in the future, though.

darkfoxTM posted: »

Quitting to the menu is for that, That is if you want to change your choice while playing, Sometimes choices don't save right after the choi

Sign in to comment in this discussion.