An episode 4 glitch

I just wanted to open this up to see if anyone else had this problem or anything else. In the scene where you buy clothes for Fiona and Sasha, I bought one for Sasha, but did not buy an outfit for Fiona, as I had already bought the black/gold outfit for her in EP 3. When I exited the Quick-change, her clothes reverted back to the usual EP1 suit. I reloaded that scene many times, but each time her clothes would revert back to EP1. So, I bought her the Hyperion suit. It still looks good, but I ended up spending all my cash so her outfit wouldn't change back.

Have any of you encountered this problem or other problems in this episode? (btw, the episode was still good, but that glitch ticked me off.)

Comments

• This happened to me too. I rewound and selected each outfit (not buying them, just trying them on), and finally went back to the one I'd already purchased - that worked for me.

• Uh, what do you mean when you say "try it on"... you just hovered over it but didn't select it?

How unfortunate that I didn't have the patience to fix it.

This happened to me too. I rewound and selected each outfit (not buying them, just trying them on), and finally went back to the one I'd already purchased - that worked for me.

• I could have waited, but I didn't want to go too far with no results, only to have her original costume stay the whole way through.

And, yeah, lucky him.

• I'm on Mac and had the option to physically click on each outfit that I wanted to see on Fiona or Sasha (the purchase button is separate) - not sure if it's different on other devices, though.

AChicken posted: »

Uh, what do you mean when you say "try it on"... you just hovered over it but didn't select it? How unfortunate that I didn't have the patience to fix it.

• Right, I'm on PS4, so I can't select anything or click anything like on PCs. I'm stuck to just scrolling up and down the list.

I'm on Mac and had the option to physically click on each outfit that I wanted to see on Fiona or Sasha (the purchase button is separate) - not sure if it's different on other devices, though.

• Aw, damn - sorry, I should have specified that in my first post. Maybe it's like others have said and it magically switches back once you're in the caravan?

Right, I'm on PS4, so I can't select anything or click anything like on PCs. I'm stuck to just scrolling up and down the list.

• Hm if so, I want the steampunk outfit, but I don't want to replay the whole episode just to keep it. Oh, well. It still fits the heist theme, having all of them dress up like Hyperions to get on the station. And I'm not completely broke, I stole money from that one guy in the plaza.

You win some, you lose some.

Aw, damn - sorry, I should have specified that in my first post. Maybe it's like others have said and it magically switches back once you're in the caravan?

• Ok, now I just found out that my choices tab in the game is missing the one on whether or not Vaughn should run away or not. Either that choice was moved to the "minor choices" section on the website or my game is glitched again, but I really hope my PS4 knows that choice exists in that save file. Wow. I haen't experienced a glitch in this game until this episode.

Guess I've been lucky so far.

• That's not a glitch, it's not one of the main choices. And that's probably because if you don't try to kill Cassius in Ep 3, you won't see Vaughn at all this episode.

Ok, now I just found out that my choices tab in the game is missing the one on whether or not Vaughn should run away or not. Either that cho

• edited August 2015

Oh, wait never mind. I just got the website choices to load. It's there.

Sorry, just on a playthrough I saw, it was probably minutes after the episode was released, the guy played it, so there were still some fixes to do. It WAS a main choice, for the first few hours it was on the store probably. You can see the choices at 19:00.

Oh, and no I did not watch the playthrough before playing the episode.

Pipas posted: »

That's not a glitch, it's not one of the main choices. And that's probably because if you don't try to kill Cassius in Ep 3, you won't see Vaughn at all this episode.

• Huh, interesting. I didn't know that.

Oh, wait never mind. I just got the website choices to load. It's there. Sorry, just on a playthrough I saw, it was probably minutes afte

Sign in to comment in this discussion.