Let's cast a TFTB movie!

I'll start with casting Glenn Howerton as Rhys.

And obviously Patrick Warburton would have to be Vasquez.

Comments

• I'll start with casting Glenn Howerton as Rhys.

Why when we have Troy? Dude's even look kinda like Rhys... or Rhys looks like him. Well, you got the point.

• If there's ever a live action Borderlands film, Dameon Clark absolutely has to reprise his role as Jack. His voice and improv really makes the character. Plus he's got a lot of experience with live action already, and he's pretty damn handsome himself. :P

• Can be a good idea :-P

• I second this.

Deadpoolian posted: »

If there's ever a live action Borderlands film, Dameon Clark absolutely has to reprise his role as Jack. His voice and improv really makes t

• Troy Baker is still Rhys. Just dye his hair, he's hot as fuck and keeps his voice.

• I second Troy Baker as Rhys, but if not, I think Eddie Redmayne would suffice.

• edited August 2015

Aw, I love Glenn Howerton! His character in It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is one of my faves ever. He's just such a lovable asshole, like Rhys...! x) I imagined Rhys to be a bit younger though. I agree that Troy himself could definitely work! And I'm sure Dameon Clarke would be an amazing Jack off-game as he is on-game.

I made live action avatars for a roleplay a looong time ago. They're Victoria Justice and Kyle Harris. Their resemblance to the characters is very vague but I had fun editing!

enter image description here

enter image description here

Sign in to comment in this discussion.