I have an idea :D

Okay, I might be going too far with this but imagine if Rhys was the antagonist for Borderlands 3 and Fiona joins the Vault hunters.. (if it ever comes out)
That would be so damn interesting.. I want to hear your thoughts and theories! :D

Comments

• I could imangine Fiona as a VH. but I don't think Rhys will be the antagonist. I think he gonna have an important role in BL3, but as an helpful NPC. maybe he is the new scooter? :D or he gonna be a boss of a company. I can see it.. after you finished a mission for him: 'Thanks! got a really strong weapon for you!' opens chest 'woho. thanks.. for that really awesome green pistol, Rhys.'

• Janey is gonna be the new Scooter. The helpful NPC/Hyperion President seems most likely but I wanted Rhys to be a VH oh well.

Kruzii posted: »

I could imangine Fiona as a VH. but I don't think Rhys will be the antagonist. I think he gonna have an important role in BL3, but as an hel

• oh! forgot about her! Rhys is a too big dweeb to be a VH, lets be honest for a moment :D

Janey is gonna be the new Scooter. The helpful NPC/Hyperion President seems most likely but I wanted Rhys to be a VH oh well.

• edited August 2015

True, one can only hope. Since most Hyperion CEOs get killed does it mean Rhys would die?

oh! forgot about her! Rhys is a too big dweeb to be a VH, lets be honest for a moment

• maybe he just take over another company

True, one can only hope. Since most Hyperion CEOs get killed does it mean Rhys would die?

• I'd like if Rhys would take over Hyperion and make it a better place, but it seems to depend too much on choices so I really don't know. It would be cool to meet him again in BL3 though.

Fiona as a Vault Hunter is perfect so far anyways.

• I have thought about that scenario for a long time now and I would absolutely love it. I hope it happens, though I still kinda doubt it.

• There are plenty of ways it can happen.. Rhys can go crazy after he sees all the stuff he can do, Jack could control him, he might want revenge on Fiona or someone else for doing something etc.. This is possible.. I'm here to hear ideas on how it can happen, not how it CAN'T happen.. :D

• I don't see Rhys directly being the antagonist, maybe with Handsome Jack controlling him.

Though Fiona would be a cool Vault Hunter, maybe with Miss Sasha would be better. (If she lives through the season.)

This one I really doubt, but it'd be cool if Vaughn was a Vault Hunter as well. (Though, the only reason I could see this happening if it was to save Rhys from Handsome Jack.)

• I feel like the whole TFTB game is a build-up for something bigger.. Maybe a BL3.. So any ideas would kinda make sense but seeing Vaughn as a Vault Hunter.. No way.. I mean he does like the life on Pandora but if he saw like 5 pcychos running after him I think he would crap his pants.. xD
    I can see that happening if he gets a huge character change in the meanwhile so he gets more badass.. :D

RhysAndLee posted: »

I don't see Rhys directly being the antagonist, maybe with Handsome Jack controlling him. Though Fiona would be a cool Vault Hunter, mayb

• It probably is a build up to something bigger. They kidnap Athena halfway through the season, which correlates to the beginning of BL: TPS. And at the end of that they say "A war is coming" which could possibly reference the end of TftB.

I feel like the whole TFTB game is a build-up for something bigger.. Maybe a BL3.. So any ideas would kinda make sense but seeing Vaughn as

• I would love for Rhys to try and be the antagonist! It would be hilarious!
    "He-hey vault hunters! You maybe wanna...like kill yo-yourelf or something? No? O-okay then."

XD Rhys would fail so hardcore and I would love it!

• Yeah, you probably know all that cause you've been there, Clappy.. :D

It probably is a build up to something bigger. They kidnap Athena halfway through the season, which correlates to the beginning of BL: TPS. And at the end of that they say "A war is coming" which could possibly reference the end of TftB.

• Yeah.. xD

I would love for Rhys to try and be the antagonist! It would be hilarious! "He-hey vault hunters! You maybe wanna...like kill yo-yourelf or something? No? O-okay then." XD Rhys would fail so hardcore and I would love it!

• Yeah, I know the whole build-up thing feeling.

Though he could be a side character. Vaughn and Rhys are bros, and Vaughn wouldn't leave his bro to bite the dust.

I feel like the whole TFTB game is a build-up for something bigger.. Maybe a BL3.. So any ideas would kinda make sense but seeing Vaughn as

• Yeah. :D

RhysAndLee posted: »

Yeah, I know the whole build-up thing feeling. Though he could be a side character. Vaughn and Rhys are bros, and Vaughn wouldn't leave his bro to bite the dust.

• Maybe he'll take possession of that Atlas stock, and rebuild the company?

maybe he just take over another company

• Or he'd get all hyped up by one of his "amazing" plans, and be all "I. Am. A living.....GOD."...............before it all fell to pieces, and he decided to leg it.

ZIG-ZAG RHYS! IT MAKES YOU HARDER TO HIT!

I would love for Rhys to try and be the antagonist! It would be hilarious! "He-hey vault hunters! You maybe wanna...like kill yo-yourelf or something? No? O-okay then." XD Rhys would fail so hardcore and I would love it!

• My theory is that either Jack starts controlling him or all the power hits him in the head and he goes all crazy just like Jack did.. :D

J_E_K posted: »

Or he'd get all hyped up by one of his "amazing" plans, and be all "I. Am. A living.....GOD."...............before it all fell to pieces, and he decided to leg it. ZIG-ZAG RHYS! IT MAKES YOU HARDER TO HIT!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.