Vaughn...?!

You can meet Vaughn in episode 4? Wait .. what? how...? WHEN?!

enter image description here

Comments

• You have to choose the option to let Athena kill Cassius, but barely anyone chose it, so this happening was a rarity.

• I'm sorry... what? I choose to let her kill him before and it was just the same as stopping her, she threw him away and was smashed out the window by brick.

You have to choose the option to let Athena kill Cassius, but barely anyone chose it, so this happening was a rarity.

• And you went into Episode 4 after you let Athena try to kill Cassius?

stevean2 posted: »

I'm sorry... what? I choose to let her kill him before and it was just the same as stopping her, she threw him away and was smashed out the window by brick.

• You can but I didn't, so hopefully he's safer.

• Nooo... does he show up for the rest of the episode if you pick the "play it cool" choice?

And you went into Episode 4 after you let Athena try to kill Cassius?

• What is the 'Play it Cool' choice?

Nooo... does he show up for the rest of the episode if you pick the "play it cool" choice?

• Here's my problem with how that choice ends up playing a role in this episode. If you choose to let Athena try and kill Cassius, that leaves Vaughn (and also Gortys) as the only one sticking up for Cassius, saying how he had nothing to do with Atlas tricking Athena into killing her sister and that she shouldn't kill him. But yet, despite sticking up for him, Cassius will willingly hand Vaughn over to Vallory because of what you did as Fiona, I'm sorry that's a dick move by Cassius right there.

• edited August 2015

I looked at the first gif (included in the set where I got mine in the OP. and there was a second "play it choice" or the one the person picked "Escape Vallory" )

What is the 'Play it Cool' choice?

• I don't actually know, because I spared Cassius. I'm pretty sure you don't actually escape, but either way, I'm pretty sure Vaughn stays on the ground and doesn't come into space with you.

I looked at the first gif (included in the set where I got mine in the OP. and there was a second "play it choice" or the one the person picked "Escape Vallory" )

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited August 2015

I'm sorry that's a dick move by Cassius right there

Can't argue with that, but this is Pandora at the end of the day. How many people aren't willing to strike deals and backstab their friends or supporters if they can save their own skin/make a quick buck? Hell, almost every character in Borderlands either ends up getting betrayed, or betrays someone else at some point. Even you as the player have side missions that can have you double-cross people, or you even have the clan war side missions in BL2 that are all about playing both sides.

In fact, Cassius is probably better than most people would be. He doesn't do it for money, glory, power, loot, or even vengeance necessarily; he just wants to be left alone. I mean, look at Vallory and her goons' reaction to his 'deal'. They're all like "That's all you want?"

Here's my problem with how that choice ends up playing a role in this episode. If you choose to let Athena try and kill Cassius, that leaves

• I'm hoping they'll be more Vaughn next episode for any decision! Plus they need to explain why he's ripped, that just can't be for one gag. And also more Loaderbot :)

• Same. I told Athena not to kill Cassius so I didn't even get to see Vaughn last episode!

Dekon55951 posted: »

I'm hoping they'll be more Vaughn next episode for any decision! Plus they need to explain why he's ripped, that just can't be for one gag. And also more Loaderbot

Sign in to comment in this discussion.