Man,.... I don't even know what to think

I chose to up-link Jack, and since that bitch Yvette is such a darling.. and others.....I don't regret it. What happened when you chose not to up-link Jack? Man.... The next one will be the ending... It's good to hear Bigby's voice again, though! Telltale is so badass.

Comments

• What happened when you chose not to up-link Jack?

He just takes control of your arm and does it himself.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

He gets very, very angry with you, takes control of your arm and forces you to do it, and pretty much goes into murderous rage mode

• edited August 2015

If you reject it, Jack gets pissed and forces you into the chair. He also tells Rhys that he is gonna make Rhys murder Fiona with his own hands.

• edited August 2015

Same thing as all the other people said.

What happens if you chose to uplink him?

And what? Bigby's voice? When?

• And what? Bigby's voice? When?

The Hyperion Captain, upon landing on Helios. He's not only a gay man who's getting married but also has a dead mother...Haha, Rhys made Vas seem like an asshole.

AChicken posted: »

Same thing as all the other people said. What happens if you chose to uplink him? And what? Bigby's voice? When?

• Actually it was the captain's brother that was gay, not the actual captain.

And what? Bigby's voice? When? The Hyperion Captain, upon landing on Helios. He's not only a gay man who's getting married but also has a dead mother...Haha, Rhys made Vas seem like an asshole.

• I've seen Cryotic's gameplay and he thinks siding with Jack was wrong decision. I think he's wrong.

1. The situation is bad. Gortys, Fiona and Sasha are in trouble. They all need to run. August and other two losers are waiting, Vallory is waiting on Pandora. Rhys will need SERIOUS help if he wants save everybody. I don't trust Jack but if there's a chance that he'll continue acting friendly, I'd risk.

2. Rhys worked hard with his friends for promotion. Became janitor. Would he reject a chance to rule Hyperion? I don't think so.

3. The truth is - Jack helped us many times, saved lifes. Well, not because he's kind but fact is a fact. Refusing is ungrateful.

• I agree with you.

In my opinion, taking over Hyperion is the best we can do at the moment. We are in a precarious position, Hyperion wants Rhys dead, Vallory is probably going to kill us after finding the vault and Fiona, Sasha, and Gortys are in serious trouble after they were caught by Ivette.

I don't think that taking over Hyperion is bad, I mean, like Rhys can say to Jack, we can try to fix the mistakes that Hyperion made in the past, help Pandora, and Jack is actually on our side, unlike in the Reject Hyperion ending (plus, in this ending, Jack want to use Rhys to kill Fiona with his own hands).

Omid's cat posted: »

I've seen Cryotic's gameplay and he thinks siding with Jack was wrong decision. I think he's wrong. * The situation is bad. Gortys, Fio

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited August 2015

And besides all that, even if Jack ends up betraying you, a not-pissed-off Jack betraying you is way, way better than a super-pissed-off Jack betraying you.

I've seen Cryotic's gameplay and he thinks siding with Jack was wrong decision. I think he's wrong. * The situation is bad. Gortys, Fio

• Exactly! And, besides all that, I prefer to have a not pissed-off Jack trying to kill me than one in full angry psycho mode.

• Forcing Rhys into the chair is eerily reminiscent of when Handsome Jack forced Angel into her machine...and with her picture just sitting there on the desk, I imagine Rhys will finally tell Jack about her demise...and Jack will lose it.

• Damn, must've misheard it.

Actually it was the captain's brother that was gay, not the actual captain.

• edited August 2015

he goes mad chucks you into a chair and takes over your body kind of reminded me of a horror movie as he just completely loses it and stuffs a(nother) jack into your head

• Adam Harrington also voices Kroger.

Damn, must've misheard it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.