Theories on where ___ and ___ are?

Is anyone else curious to what Vaughn and Cassius are up to? The only thing that we have to go on was that they were eating drakefruit.

Comments

• Depending on whether you trusted Jack or Fiona: when you trust Jack, Vaughn ends up at gunpoint with Cassius handing him over to Vallory. If you trust Fiona, then he stays with Cassius and eats drakefruit.

• Not true. I trusted Jack and Vaughn stayed with Cassius in my playthrough eating Drakefruit somewhere. The decision that counts here is letting Athena "Kill" Cassius or not back in Episode 3. If you say she should do it then Vaughn is handed over at gunpoint. If you stop her then Vaughn flees with Cassius.

Greenzoid2 posted: »

Depending on whether you trusted Jack or Fiona: when you trust Jack, Vaughn ends up at gunpoint with Cassius handing him over to Vallory. If you trust Fiona, then he stays with Cassius and eats drakefruit.

• Drakefruit sounds and kinda looks tropical....So somewhere Tropical I guess??

• I stand corrected

Rock114 posted: »

Not true. I trusted Jack and Vaughn stayed with Cassius in my playthrough eating Drakefruit somewhere. The decision that counts here is lett

• It is actually dependent on whether or not you tell Athena to kill Cassius.

Depending on whether you trusted Jack or Fiona: when you trust Jack, Vaughn ends up at gunpoint with Cassius handing him over to Vallory. If you trust Fiona, then he stays with Cassius and eats drakefruit.

• Drakefruit is the thing Vaughn eats (in the Jack playthrough)/the fruit with the bite out of it at the Atlas biodome - it also grows in the jungle there (there's a giant one that Fiona says not even Vaughn could finish).

Drakefruit sounds and kinda looks tropical....So somewhere Tropical I guess??

• It actually depends on whether or not you agree with Athena to kill Cassius or let him be.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.