Dibs on not telling Moxxi!

About Scooter's Death. We saw what Moxxi almost did [with liliths help] To Handsome Jack in the PreSequel. I'd hate to think what she'd do to anyone involved in Scooter's Death.

Also Calling it now. Shade is the Stranger because they have the same kind of hat.

And also TFTB is suffering from a severe deficiency of Vitamin T.T [Tiny Tina]

Comments

• More Tiny Tina is always good.

• But, now her son isnt there to bury them in a shallow grave...

enter image description here

• how'd you get a rhysha icon i want one

More Tiny Tina is always good.

• Bribe the telltale staff

CapnJay posted: »

how'd you get a rhysha icon i want one

• Go to the Official Rhysha Thread and ask Grumpydof to make one.

• Do they except chocolate chip cookies?

SCR4P-TP posted: »

Bribe the telltale staff

• CapnJay posted: »

• What if Scooter is the Stranger.

It hurt so much. Moxxi would lose it. No parent should have to learn of their child's death.

• edited August 2015

Only the rarest of chocolate chip cookies

Do they except chocolate chip cookies?

• I'm curious to see who Moxxi's wrath will come down on! (One thing you learn after TPS, don't screw with The Moxxi.) On the one hand, it was Fiona and Sasha who got Scooter involved with the gang back in Episode 2. I imagine even without Vallory's intervention, the gang would have continued to seek out the rest of the pieces of the Gortys Project, even all the way to Hyperion, and gotten Scoooter involved anyway.

There's a bit of a sad irony in Lilith teaming up with Vallory and sending Brick/Mordy with her to get Athena. (I'm assuming Moxxi would be fairly in-the-know with whatever Lilith is up to, and may be working together still.) Team Vault Hunter helped out Vallory -> Vallory sends the gang to Hyperion -> Scooter dies.

Of course, none of this would have happened if Hyperion cleaned up their corpses from space. Talk about an environment hazard.

• This is very different than TPS. Moxxi tried to kill Jack because he was dangerous. She won't kill try to kill you because you were there when he died. She should know better than anyone that no one was going to make Scooter go anywhere he didn't want to.

• True but she would also know Scooter has a good heart. I don't think she'd blame Fiona necessarily especially if Fiona displayed the appropriate remorse levels which almost all options are for that scene. But Vallory on the other hand was partly responsible for the whole mess.... OH SHIT. WHAT IF MOXXI KILLED AUGUST!!!

A Son for a Son.

tumnus555 posted: »

This is very different than TPS. Moxxi tried to kill Jack because he was dangerous. She won't kill try to kill you because you were there wh

• ......do they like cookies with raisins?

SCR4P-TP posted: »

Only the rarest of chocolate chip cookies

• Since there were multiple suggestions of Fiona becoming a new Vault Hunter in the previous episodes imagine for a second that she'll end up being a playable character in BL3. And there you'll have an optional mission to find out what happened to Scooter for Moxxi. And you'll have a choice of whether telling her the truth or holding some details of your involvement (If you're playing as Fiona) back.

Again if you're playing as Fiona at the moment... oh boy... feelings are incoming.

I'm not betting on it though, seems like it'd require too many variables to consider including them in the game.

• What do you think?

J_E_K posted: »

......do they like cookies with raisins?

• Borderlands rocks being an FPS but it still lacks a lot of RPG elements that shouldn't be that hard to incorporate (if they have a good writer at the lead....) So they should do something along those lines and I will dream too.

buntingsir posted: »

Since there were multiple suggestions of Fiona becoming a new Vault Hunter in the previous episodes imagine for a second that she'll end up

• My favorite Borderlands character ever. followed by sasha and gaige.

What do you think?

• I dream that Moxxi kills august because Vallory was partly responsible for scooter's death.

Borderlands rocks being an FPS but it still lacks a lot of RPG elements that shouldn't be that hard to incorporate (if they have a good writer at the lead....) So they should do something along those lines and I will dream too.

• edited August 2015

Gaige and Tina are neck and neck for second but for me it's Lilith by a landslide.

My favorite Borderlands character ever. followed by sasha and gaige.

• -Puts fingers on your lips- Shh i'm staring into the hypnotic eyes.

But yeah you do want to wash your lips

I'm gonna go make Tina a Salad with chocolate chip cookies sprinkled over it now.

Gaige and Tina are neck and neck for second but for me it's Lilith by a landslide.

• She already burst into tears when she was told about the death of...you know...in BL2. And she did the same when Mr. Shank died.

What if Scooter is the Stranger. It hurt so much. Moxxi would lose it. No parent should have to learn of their child's death.

• Hmmm... come to think of it...

Jack's list of things to do to traitors:

• kill them - Roland, check
    • kill their child - Moxxi, check
    • all that's left is to burn a giant 'H' into Lilith's face
  • I'd be more worried about Ellie. A three hundred pound woman against someone Fiona's or Rhys's size would probably end up... Badly. But yeah, I will NOT be the one to tell Moxxi! D: I ain't tellin' anyone.

• S-Sa-Salad? What's a salad?

Heh.

I really felt for Lilith and Co in that scene.........trying to explain healthy living to Tiny Tina? That's gonna go over well.........

-Puts fingers on your lips- Shh i'm staring into the hypnotic eyes. But yeah you do want to wash your lips I'm gonna go make Tina a Salad with chocolate chip cookies sprinkled over it now.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.