Did you try to run?

Did you try to run from the stranger? I didn't and I thought it made the scene funnier. Rhys's zig zag run was hilarious either way, but the stranger commenting "that's a weird way to run" added to the hilarity of the scene XD

Comments

• edited August 2015

No. I wanted Rhys to get rekt by the stranger. He got rekt though hilarious.

• enter image description here

Of course i did. Like the frigging wind!

• I said it was a stupid idea, then I did it anyways.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

You bet I didn't

The way I'm playing Fiona, I just like to watch Rhys be an idiot and do idiot things

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I didn't because the stranger has a gun and he could easily take shots at us, by not running i felt the scene was funnier watching Rhys zig zag around :P

• It was such a bad idea, I mean, even by Rhys' normal standards.

I also found not-running infinitely funnier than running, hanging back with The Stranger just shaking our heads like, "this guy - amirite?"

• I didn't run, mainly cause I thought Rhys wouldn't and it'd just not happen at all. Nope, he goes out there and zigzags.

• It was such a bad idea, but I did it anyway. I mean if Rhys is going down Fiona too, I'm a team player okay? :D

• Heh. Dat zig-zagging.

It was such a bad idea, I mean, even by Rhys' normal standards. I also found not-running infinitely funnier than running, hanging back with The Stranger just shaking our heads like, "this guy - amirite?"

• enter image description here

SoMuchSass posted: »

It was such a bad idea, but I did it anyway. I mean if Rhys is going down Fiona too, I'm a team player okay?

• Yup. I wanted Rhys and Fiona to run away together, to leave Pandora behind.

• No ... besides with conference call the stranger does not need to aim, he just needs to shoot in the general direction.

• I thought, welp, might as well have them do something together and not have them argue about something for once. :)

• All I could think of during this scene

enter image description here

And of course I ran! Wasn't gonna leave Rhys zig-zagging alone!

• Yeah I tried, even after I berated him for it being a stupid idea but I figured maybe it would have led to a scene where we're trying to get the jump on the Stranger. Instead the Stranger broke out the duct tape.

• edited August 2015

Fiona is apparently a Vault Hunter now, and I didn't get the sense that the Stranger meant to kill them(based on his actions and demeanor, not just the damn mask which isn't actually clue, lots of people on Pandora wear masks all the time), so I figured that she'd be more interested in finding out what he wants with the Gortys pieces and how much he knows about the Traveler's Vault. He could turn out to have a new lead.

• Yes. Even though it was a stupid idea, I didn't want Rhys to run alone.

• I ran with him. I thought he'd get shot or something so i just ran to since he would have to choose targets, one of us would get away. Besides i'm trying SO hard to get Rhys and Fiona in the present to be buds.

• I told him it was dumb, but ran anyway. I'm trying to play them presently as allies.

• I let him run on his own after saying Fiona was dumb for being a Vault Hunter

Sign in to comment in this discussion.