The Stranger

2»

Comments

• Without the thumb xD

https://misterblank22.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/zer0-borderlands-2-14727-2560x1600.jpg 4 fingers..

• The Traveler is just an illusion in both Rhys's and Fiona's head. In reality, they went crazy enough that they still want to open up this vault, but they're pretending there's someone there to collect all the pieces for them.

Or maybe it's CL4P-TP.

• Besides we know that there's ways to disguise yourself perfectly, technically the stranger could take off the disguise and actually be a very smart alien cyclops dude with tentacle arms for all we know, although I doubt it but hey its not impossible.

I was actually joking but I suppose it could be some type of Erdian who can take on a more human-esque form? I mean, I don't see The Watcher

• It's kind of a cool theory but from everything else we've seen come out of the vaults, I can't believe the Stranger is one of those beings and/or a guardian of sorts. The character is just way too plain, I can't imagine some ethereal-like being walking around Pandora with a gun and away from what it's supposed to be protecting. I mean w/o Gortys anyway, no one can figure out where it's door will be anyway and as we see throughout the episodes, they're recollecting its pieces so there's no immediate threat to the vault even if it somehow knew.

• well yes but I think he's carrying the vault with him.

It's kind of a cool theory but from everything else we've seen come out of the vaults, I can't believe the Stranger is one of those beings a

• I can't believe that either, every vault we've seen before has had some big structure to walk into, while not always the same in design, the 3 we've encountered in previous games still followed that principle so I'll have to go by that. Now maybe the Stranger has the vault key with them? That I could believe.

well yes but I think he's carrying the vault with him.

• Of course it does! It would be the worst boss fight ever if all you had to do is swat at a floating vault symbol.

I think there's still always something guarding it/defending it, though (regardless of the contents). The Destroyer and The Warrior, were

• My theory is well what came to my head anyway was the old man at the atlas facility where you find the gortys piece it could possibly be him.

• If that's the case and they go with someone not mentioned here, they're quickly running out of options.

:Telltale staff member scans through wiki:

"What about Karima? Has anyone said Karima yet? She doesn't stutter anymore so it's totally plausible."

:other Telltale staff member searches forums:

"Goddammit, one of them just used it for a bad joke about us trying to pick one they haven't said yet!"

"Screw it, we'll show a shot of The Stranger starting to take off their mask, and cut to Tector's machine gun - that's a wrap, guys."

it will probably be someone we don't mention on the forum I bet telltale check all these theories and may either pick the best one or make a completely different plot twist

• Like I've said before, it's Richter. They didn't know where the body was because he isn't dead...

If that's the case and they go with someone not mentioned here, they're quickly running out of options. :Telltale staff member scans thro

• The problem with that though is we see the Stranger dragging Rhys with one hand through sand/dirt in episode 1, i don't think he has the strength to do that.

• 4-1=3 omg how didn't I think of this earlier? Wait.. A triangle has 3 corners, which means it has 3 sides.. 3-2=1, Illuminati has 1 eye.. Half Life 3 confirmed..

Nukledus posted: »

Without the thumb xD

• He kind of has the same build as Finch (and a similar outfit color palette, too) but he doesn't talk like him AT ALL.

• It doesn't add up.

Nah, Telltale has a million ways to make Zer0 the stranger.. They brought Kenny to life after he got raped by 30 zombies, why couldn't they make Zer0 some masked dude? xD

• I will scream if The Stranger takes off his mask and this is under it:

enter image description here

• Or they were continuously yelling "IF YOU DON'T ACT LIKE A TOUGH GUY OR TRY TO HIT ON FIONA, WE WILL BLOW UP THE SUIT."

I just don't see Scooter being that able to control himself around women. He would have already said something creepy or dorky by now. But one holds out hope for Scooter, Eridians do have a habit of providing divine intervention.

• Here's why Zer0 can't be the stranger: He always speaks in haikus. The stranger doesn't.

Nah, Telltale has a million ways to make Zer0 the stranger.. They brought Kenny to life after he got raped by 30 zombies, why couldn't they make Zer0 some masked dude? xD

• What I keep noticing is how the stranger has that yellow strip of light on his right shoulder, while vaughn constantly has a yellow belt hanging from his right shoulder in the exact same position as the stranger.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.