Who would you like to quick change as ?

I think the ability to quick change into different models is a wonderful idea and should be used for replay purposes or at least an option in the final episode. When i say replay purposes, I mean being able to switch out Rhys model for one of the accountants, or Sasha for Evett, perhaps Fiona model for a character from borderlands at start of episode 1.
Would be interesting if we could get that option for episode 5.

Would be interesting if in order to escape everyone had to disguise themselve over as a helios employee to escape. What you guys think ?

Example
Sasha disguises as Yvette or the tour guide lady.
enter image description here

Another possible idea would be allowing you to keep all the costumes you bought if you ever decided to start over from episode 1, and probably add a bunch of new ones. Before you begin episode 1, you select the outfits of each character.

Comments

• it would make no sense to have it in the game, but people allready have modes for swiching their models and other npc models

• So you don't think it would be fun being able to start over the game in different outfits fun ?

it would make no sense to have it in the game, but people allready have modes for swiching their models and other npc models

• you can mod your game to have it people has done it, i personaly dont care how my charcters will look like

So you don't think it would be fun being able to start over the game in different outfits fun ?

• I'd like to be Bossanova.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.