Do you feel that episode five will satisfy?

I mean..4 was great but it was definitely..a rushed story, the pacing felt too fast.. to be honest I've beaten literally every episode in about 2 hours, so much is going on...Where is fiona and ryhs being taken? will it even matter? I really want a season 2 lol ;_; god I love tftbl, it takes a game and really allows you to connect with the world and characters.

Comments

• no. was never statisfied with any last ep of TT. twd s1 was kinda good, but the rest? meh. I got the fear they will rush everything

• Well, so far I've been satisfied with every TftB episode, so I suppose this one will satisfy me too. :P I just hope they won't rush it, they have a lot of stuff to cover just in one episode after all.

• I have no idea where people are getting the "rushed" and "felt too fast" feelings from in episode 4.

• I'm little concerned. So much needs to be explained. This game has been amazing so far but how the hell are they gonna wrap this up in one episode

• The penultimate episodes were never that good, they were basically setting up for the finale Coughs Amid the Ruins Coughs In sheep's Clothing. Despite the weak penultimate episodes, The Walking Dead Season 1( I liked ep4 tho :/), The Wolf Among Us and The Walking Dead Season 2 had very strong finales. I have faith in telltale, episode 5 is going to blow our minds.

• edited August 2015

It did feel short to me in comparison to the others, I can't quite put my finger on why. Maybe less memorable moments? When I think of it the first things that comes to mind is the long finger gun fight, the ending with HJ, and the tragic rocket trip. It felt more like a big transition to me. Also I'm worried that they're gonna squish everything in the last EP, because there's so much stuff that needs explaining, and somehow they still gotta meet clappy as well and Idk how it's gonna fit but I just hope it'll be good.

Edit: Autocorrect is kill

J-Master posted: »

I have no idea where people are getting the "rushed" and "felt too fast" feelings from in episode 4.

• edited August 2015

Hell no, it wasn't rushed. I think it was totally satisfying, but I fear episode 5 is gonna be too fast. There are so much things hanging in the air. (too much for one episode I think)
    ORRR will we have a season 2? plsplspls

It makes me sad just thinking about the next one would be our final ride on Pandora :(

• I remember the thread I made a loooong time ago about when Claptrap is gonna show up.

Still hasn't happened. HOPEFULLY it does.

SCR4P-TP posted: »

It did feel short to me in comparison to the others, I can't quite put my finger on why. Maybe less memorable moments? When I think of it th

• edited August 2015

I remember someone from the team (Gearbox? I think it was someone from Gearbox) said it wouldn't be Borderlands without Claptrap. I hope they didn't lie to us! And I hope it's not just a very short moment...I want to see some interaction between claptrap and the robots and the gang.

I remember the thread I made a loooong time ago about when Claptrap is gonna show up. Still hasn't happened. HOPEFULLY it does.

• A big chunk is in ep 4s audio files

Mercyva posted: »

what? how xD

• Which is 100% true, so hopefully he comes up at some point. And it would be great to see a long interaction, hopefully they can script it in somehow.

I feel like he'd flirt with Gortys, though.

Is that just me?

SCR4P-TP posted: »

I remember someone from the team (Gearbox? I think it was someone from Gearbox) said it wouldn't be Borderlands without Claptrap. I hope the

• is athena present?:(

Poogers555 posted: »

A big chunk is in ep 4s audio files

• My hopes are at their highest for the 5th episode from this series. Every episode has been great and really fun to play, while each one has a small ding here or there, there's no problem big enough to really hurt any episode. But while I am hopeful, naturally I'm just as worried too, I really want to see this series wrap things up nicely but I am fearful for a shorter episode that just hurries past things to get to present Rhys/Fiona.

This is the most excited I've been for a finale for a TellTale game since ever, really hoping they won't disappoint.

• Nopers

Mercyva posted: »

is athena present?:(

• As long as TT keep doing what they're doing i'll be happy. The pacing has been good, all the jokes have landed and the episode lengths have been fine. But i can't see how they can wrap everything up without a big mad rush so i hope it takes us to the present which will take us to season 2 to be released early 2016... one can dream?!

• They have a lot to resolve. Jack, The present, The stranger, Yvette, Vallory, Our sidekicks missing, Really just LOTS of plot points that need tending to. As well as different variants with choices.

• Maybe they are gonna do season 2.

I want them to get to the present somehow, I don't want to find out in season 2 if it will ever come out.

AlphaLeague posted: »

They have a lot to resolve. Jack, The present, The stranger, Yvette, Vallory, Our sidekicks missing, Really just LOTS of plot points that need tending to. As well as different variants with choices.

• They certainly have ALOT to cover in only one last episode :(

• I think, because they have so much to cover, most of the future scenes could be wrapped up in a special episode 6

• Or possibly answered in borderlands 3?
    i honestly think this game at the end, will have made a TON of hype for the next borderlands game!
    But i prefer tales over the actual games, way too funny and awesome story!

Side note : the intros get me everytime, too good!

• Or a DLC.

AChicken posted: »

I think, because they have so much to cover, most of the future scenes could be wrapped up in a special episode 6

• Well, yeah. That's what I meant

Or a DLC.

• I have complete faith that this final episode will be amazing! And if it does deliver which I think it will, it will easily become my all time favorite tales game, which is saying a lot because I really loved the walking dead season 1 :D

• Not a single episode has disappointed me, I have strong faith in this series.

• Erh I got kinda confused from GOT's epsiode 6 which is not a DLC. :/

AChicken posted: »

Well, yeah. That's what I meant

• As long as the writing is consistent and we get a good conclusion, I'll be happy!

• I mean..4 was great but it was definitely..a rushed story, the pacing felt too fast..

wot

• Hopefully the last episode will be extremely long then if they have a lot to cover.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.