You know what would be rad for EP5?

What if the robots would do a song together, maybe a cover of one of the earlier BL or TFTB songs, or just something completly random?
Either as an intro, outro, or just something silly in-between.
Claptrap, well he could be beatboxing like he did in BL2 (got reminded of it in my Clappy thread) and LB and Gortys could join in. Maybe Gortys could even sing a bit, who knows! And for the people who got Dumpy, he can have a short solo part of terrifying screeching! And they could like, tap on their metal bodies in a rhythm and stuff, maybe Rhys doin the bass. I don't know how that kind of making music is called, but uhh something like this but with our gang making the noises with random objects. It would be so cool! ;u;

It probably won't happen but the image of this in my mind will never leave.

Whatcha think? Additional ideas to this madness?

Also, just for fun: http://strawpoll.me/5270403

Comments

• I think that it should happen if the Stranger asks them how they got off Helios, Rhys says something like how they were surrounded by millions of guards all pointing guns at them and Rhys just breaks into a solo with Jack playing music through Helios' system and everyone starts applauding and cheering and carry him off to a spaceship or the moonshot but Fiona interrupts saying how that's not what happened and she then tells the Stranger the truth.

• I'd die from laughter. XD

• kenjisalkkenjisalk Telltale Alumni

Only if they sounded like this lol

beep boop

• Yes. This.

Or at the very least an awesome scene where Rhack is getting all kitted out in their badass new gear, and then casually strolls out and takes over the station with the help of an army of Loader Bot's and whatnot, all set to The Constellations "Perfect Day". ;)

I think that it should happen if the Stranger asks them how they got off Helios, Rhys says something like how they were surrounded by millio

• edited August 2015

They should have a C.O.P.S Reference from Sam & Max if they were to do that.

• I changed my mind. Rhys's arm should do the solo. It is a robot, after all.

• That's beautiful

kenjisalk posted: »

Only if they sounded like this lol beep boop

• with the help of an army of Loader Bot's

I'm getting Fallout: New Vegas vibes |D

J_E_K posted: »

Yes. This. Or at the very least an awesome scene where Rhack is getting all kitted out in their badass new gear, and then casually stroll

Sign in to comment in this discussion.