Fiona is a Vault Hunter, what about Rhys?

So from the present scenes, we know now that Fiona, is a vault hunter. Rhys says that is what she is doing now.
So my question is, what do you think Rhys is doing?
Is he with Hyperion still? He is running it?

Comments

• Obviously Rhys is a vault hunter, you see those sick bullet dodging skills?

• he is running hyperion

• Now I want an entire skill tree dedicated to zig zag running...

Obviously Rhys is a vault hunter, you see those sick bullet dodging skills?

• He could also be running Atlas (the certificate is right in front of him ... hand the colour of his arm reminds me of the Atlas Silver). I really hopte that Fi is going to be a VH in BL3 and Rhys is starring on TftBl Season 2 (which could take place during the events of Borderlands 3).

he is running hyperion

• Nice joke.

he is running hyperion

• He's a President Rhys now!

• Corporate douche bag?

• edited August 2015

shhwt shhwt!

Obviously Rhys is a vault hunter, you see those sick bullet dodging skills?

• edited September 2015

I hope so. If he is a playable vault hunter Borderlands 3 I'll play as him first, No Competition. Well I guess we kinda received hints for his future in vault hunting. Ex. the finger shoot out, that cut out scene where he drives a bandit technical, episode 1 bandit fight, stealthy acts. "They recently pissed off some" that shows that they're probably still working together. (They probably aren't vault hunting together as Rhys has other things for his future)

I lost hope ages ago doe with that President Rhys stuff so i guess this is irrelevant now.

• edited September 2015

I kinda like the idea of him being a Vault Hunter, although he probably wont.

I feel like alot of people forget that Rhys fought a bunch of bandits himself in ep 1 with his stun baton.

• I wanna see him as Vault Hunter - and if that isnt going to happen I wanna have loaderbot!

Poogers555 posted: »

I kinda like the idea of him being a Vault Hunter, although he probably wont. I feel like alot of people forget that Rhys fought a bunch of bandits himself in ep 1 with his stun baton.

• edited September 2015

I feel like a lot of people forget that Rhys fought a bunch of bandits himself in ep 1 with his stun baton.

That was probably a little embellished.

EDIT: shit. that was supposed to be a reply.

• If you make Fiona tell Rhys that the Stranger wants the vault when he asks why she thinks he's doing the whole thing, Rhys says something along the lines of 'aren't you vault hunting now?' and the way he says it kinda suggests that Fiona is, but he himself isn't. At least not yet, as of the modern tftb segments. Maybe in BL3 though... we'll see.

Also, remember in ep.1 Rhys told the Stranger he's 'on the ground floor of some property on Eden...' so it seems he's something of a businessman still.

• Rhys is a vault traveller. He can teleport himself from vault to vault just using his awesomeness.

• Rhys is the stranger.

• Rhys is Troy Baker, Troy Baker is Tommy, Tommy was in the Purple Skag in Episode 1- therefore Tommy knows about the deal. The deal led to Gortys, the Stranger wants to know about Gortys- therefore the Stranger is Tommy is Troy Baker is Rhys.

Crips posted: »

Rhys is the stranger.

• enter image description here

mirashade posted: »

Rhys is Troy Baker, Troy Baker is Tommy, Tommy was in the Purple Skag in Episode 1- therefore Tommy knows about the deal. The deal led to Gortys, the Stranger wants to know about Gortys- therefore the Stranger is Tommy is Troy Baker is Rhys.

• I want him to run Hyperion. If he can't do that, then I want him to run Atlas...whatever good that will do with Atlas being pretty much nonexistent now on Pandorra. But I would like the idea if him rebuilding Atlas on Pandora.

• enter image description here

mirashade posted: »

Rhys is Troy Baker, Troy Baker is Tommy, Tommy was in the Purple Skag in Episode 1- therefore Tommy knows about the deal. The deal led to Gortys, the Stranger wants to know about Gortys- therefore the Stranger is Tommy is Troy Baker is Rhys.

• Let's not forget his new outfit either. If he'd made a habit of spending more time on Pandora than absolutely necessary I think he would have adapted his clothes into something more practical. Instead his getup is shinier and flashier and far more high-maintenance than what he started out with, and his robotic arm has gone from what looks like an industry model to perfect silver metal. He even seems to have consulted someone with a modicum of taste when putting it all together. Everything suggests that he has moved up in the world, not down.

If you make Fiona tell Rhys that the Stranger wants the vault when he asks why she thinks he's doing the whole thing, Rhys says something al

• I think this series is setting up Fiona as a PC for the next Borderlands & Rhys as its villain, Handsome Jack's successor, with Vaughn maybe becoming a Psycho (?) and Sasha either as an helping NPC or as Nisha's successor, depending on how it ends for her...

• He even seems to have consulted someone with a modicum of taste when putting it all together.

Probably Gortys (after all, he no longer wears a tie).

Off_Ground posted: »

Let's not forget his new outfit either. If he'd made a habit of spending more time on Pandora than absolutely necessary I think he would hav

Sign in to comment in this discussion.