if it comes to that, who would you choise

fiona or rhys, they arent fans of each other in the currect time and probably was going to kill each other if werent for the stranger. and if it is going to happened i guess there will be a canon ending to this just like the clan war missions but still who would you choise?

Comments

• Honestly, I hope that the decision is based off previous decisions and not us. The choice would be obvious to the fandom since they treat Rhys like their baby. He's just a fan favorite and they can't really change that. I'd probably choose Fiona though.

• the bullet/sheild can take part in it, otherwise they arent going to take part in the game at all because thats the last episode

AlphaLeague posted: »

Honestly, I hope that the decision is based off previous decisions and not us. The choice would be obvious to the fandom since they treat Rh

• If it means they would become a Vault Hunter then Rhys.

• I'm 100% sure it will never come to this but if we had to do it like we had in TWD I would choose Fiona.

• I would choose Rhys.

Fiona is all cool and awesome, but she isn't as relatable as Rhys.

• This would be a hard one for sure. For me it'll depend on what's happening at the time and what lead up to that situation but if I had to pick now it would have to be rhys! I love him lol.

• Right. I forgot we still had the shield from episode 1. I have a lucky bullet.

the bullet/sheild can take part in it, otherwise they arent going to take part in the game at all because thats the last episode

• I adore Rhys, but I'd go with Fiona all the way.

• no nO

oH GOD NO

DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE

PLEASE

Sign in to comment in this discussion.