Just clarification please.

The TFTB game is awesome I saw that there were others, are they from telltale as well? Also how many games are there?

Comments

• Do you mean other Borderlands games or other Telltale games? If it's actual Borderlands games there's three of them (Borderlands, Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel) but they are not made by Telltale, they are made by Gearbox and are awesome games.

• Yeah the borderlands game. There's three of them then. What kind of game shooter or like telltale decision based game?

Do you mean other Borderlands games or other Telltale games? If it's actual Borderlands games there's three of them (Borderlands, Borderland

• edited August 2015

They are all first person shooters, no choices or decision making.

Yeah the borderlands game. There's three of them then. What kind of game shooter or like telltale decision based game?

• The main Borderlands games are co-op first person shooters. Soooo gameplay wise they're very different and also not made by TellTale.

Don't let that discourage you from checking them out, though! It's still the same crazy planet of Pandora with lots of hilarity, great story telling and a colorful cast of characters.

People like Handsome Jack, Scooter, Brick, Mordecai and Athena all originate from the main games, so you'll see some familiar faces.

There's Borderlands (by Gearbox), Borderlands 2 (Gearbox), and Borderlands The Pre Sequel (2k Australia with help from Gearbox).

If you have a next gen console you can pick up the Handsome Collection which has BL2 and TPS. :D

• I love the story about jack and obviously others from the game would love to see where it started out I saw what looked to be multi-packaged game of borderlands for like $60 wasn't sure what it was or what kind of gameplay it was but the story alone I have to check out shocked I didn't play it earlier honestly. Thanks guys.

Deadpoolian posted: »

The main Borderlands games are co-op first person shooters. Soooo gameplay wise they're very different and also not made by TellTale. Don

• Totaly worth it it's awesome

I love the story about jack and obviously others from the game would love to see where it started out I saw what looked to be multi-packaged

• Yeah that has B2 and TPS. If you skip the first one you're not really missing much because there really isn't a story (still an awesome game though)

I love the story about jack and obviously others from the game would love to see where it started out I saw what looked to be multi-packaged

• Just FYI, I am usually a strictly solo RPG player and I've never liked FPS games, which is why I neglected trying Borderlands for so long. But even with my dislike of FPS games, I bought Borderlands 2 and absolutely had a blast. It's really got a unique kind of wit and charm to it.

I played the first one, but I'd say skip it if you're not into FPS. There wasn't nearly as much storytelling involved and the sequel is explained well enough for you to get by just fine. I've played BL2 and TPS a handful of times each but still never think about replaying the first one.

• edited August 2015

I highly recommend scoring a copy of The Handsome Collection which has Borderlands 2 and The Pre-Sequel, plus all the DLC, on one disk.

• Stoked about this right now guys going to get the collection right now! You all sold me thanks!

• edited August 2015

Awesome! Make sure you play 2 before the pre sequel, that's the proper order.

Borderlands 2 is one of my all-time favorite games! Freaking awesome right off the bat. I'd love to hear what you think after playing for a bit.

Haha, and now I feel like playing through it again... in fact, I think I will!

Stoked about this right now guys going to get the collection right now! You all sold me thanks!

• Will do I'll let you know! Thanks again!

Deadpoolian posted: »

Awesome! Make sure you play 2 before the pre sequel, that's the proper order. Borderlands 2 is one of my all-time favorite games! Freakin

Sign in to comment in this discussion.