A siren HAS to show up next episode for this one reason..

They charge vault keys. Yeah gortys can hold a vault I'm place but it takes a siren who can make the vault keys function to open a vault. Either Maya, Lilith or a new siren has to show up to help. I believe this is also where we will get an explanation for Rhys' tatoos

Comments

• Aren't sirens only female?

• I would love for a siren to show up...although I have no idea if one will.

I would also love for Rhys to be a siren, but as many people have stated before a siren can only be a female (Maybe a plot hole? I want Rhys to be one SOOO frickin bad!).

• Exactly. I know he's not one but what i'm saying is that it may become a topic.

Aren't sirens only female?

• I just want to see Maya.

• She is just so damn cool to me for some reason.

dojo32161 posted: »

I just want to see Maya.

• [!] nursethalia rushes in with her trans theory, trips over all the other trans!Rhys fans who got there before she did

Aren't sirens only female?

• Oh I feel ya

AlphaLeague posted: »

Exactly. I know he's not one but what i'm saying is that it may become a topic.

• Can't hurt to dream.

nursethalia posted: »

[!] nursethalia rushes in with her trans theory, trips over all the other trans!Rhys fans who got there before she did

• Maybe a plot hole? I want Rhys to be one SOOO frickin bad!

Maybe if we're good, Telltale will make it canon for Rhys to be intersex/genderfluid/trans...

enter image description here

I would love for a siren to show up...although I have no idea if one will. I would also love for Rhys to be a siren, but as many people have stated before a siren can only be a female (Maybe a plot hole? I want Rhys to be one SOOO frickin bad!).

• you guys must like nightmares

Can't hurt to dream.

• Surprise AI Angel

• enter image description here

Yesssssssssss

Maybe a plot hole? I want Rhys to be one SOOO frickin bad! Maybe if we're good, Telltale will make it canon for Rhys to be intersex/genderfluid/trans...

• Honestly if he is one, It'd come out of nowhere. Sirens haven't been discussed enough in tales to really have it be a plausible theory.

Maybe a plot hole? I want Rhys to be one SOOO frickin bad! Maybe if we're good, Telltale will make it canon for Rhys to be intersex/genderfluid/trans...

• YESSSSS.

dojo32161 posted: »

I just want to see Maya.

• "AI DAD! YOU'RE ALSO AN ASSHOLE!" /buttslam

Surprise AI Angel

• edited August 2015

well, THAT would be interesting. Though I hardly think an AI would retain the siren abilities.

An AI family reunion would be funny as hell, though.

Surprise AI Angel

• I just realized. Sirens don't have to be born sirens right?

YESSSSS.

• It's an AI family reunion

"AI DAD! YOU'RE ALSO AN ASSHOLE!" /buttslam

• I agree with this...I don't think we are going to see any siren at this point (Maybe Lilith but not for opening a vault)

I doubt Rhys and Fiona get to the vault before Gortys breaks apart into pieces. They may reach it with the Stranger but who knows!

Honestly if he is one, It'd come out of nowhere. Sirens haven't been discussed enough in tales to really have it be a plausible theory.

• I'm pretty sure they do.

I just realized. Sirens don't have to be born sirens right?

• Lilith might show up, she my girl.

• Not that Rhys can't be Trans (it's certainly possible) but for him to be a siren!?

Hyperion would've done something if he was...

[!] nursethalia rushes in with her trans theory, trips over all the other trans!Rhys fans who got there before she did

• Definitely. Maybe one we know of ;).

I've seen many speculations of Rhys being a trans siren. Now, he certainly could be trans (I even know a guy) but I think it's pretty much impossible for him to be a siren.

Think about it, he spent his entire career up at Helios, aka the Hyperion moon base.

He wouldn't be a middle manager, he'd be a test subject.

• That's why he became a janitor

Definitely. Maybe one we know of . I've seen many speculations of Rhys being a trans siren. Now, he certainly could be trans (I even kn

• Hopefully we can murder Lilith.

• No lilith don't you die on me!

Hopefully we can murder Lilith.

• Vasquez is mad-squez.

That's why he became a janitor

• Not all vaults need keys to be opened (as seen in Mister Tourge's Campaign of Carnage and The Pre-Sequel).

• I doubt it, she's busy in Sanctuary with Athena, the watcher, and stuff...

Hopefully we can murder Lilith.

• What if...The Stranger is a Siren?!

• What if...

Gortys was the siren all along and that's why she's connected to the Vault!

Plot Twist

Who would've thought?

• But sirens are only female, so he did something to hide that he was a siren in order to transition. Maybe his tattoos were on the arm he cut off or somethin'... ;)

Definitely. Maybe one we know of . I've seen many speculations of Rhys being a trans siren. Now, he certainly could be trans (I even kn

• What did we even use to open the Vault in the Pre-Sequel? Some sort of stones or something? I cant remember

tumnus555 posted: »

Not all vaults need keys to be opened (as seen in Mister Tourge's Campaign of Carnage and The Pre-Sequel).

• edited August 2015

But one is only born as a siren. UNLESS! mega plot twist: Gortys actually used to be a young female siren before she was put into a robot body, and has no memory of her human life. She's powered by her only human part - the siren brain inside of her. BOOM!

Thats probably the wildest thing I've come up with.

What if... Gortys was the siren all along and that's why she's connected to the Vault! Plot Twist

• Oh shit!

SCR4P-TP posted: »

But one is only born as a siren. UNLESS! mega plot twist: Gortys actually used to be a young female siren before she was put into a robot bo

• In the pre-sequel, the vault was already open before you got there. Zarpedon was trying to stop Jack because of the implications on the future if he had access to all that knowledge.

tumnus555 posted: »

Not all vaults need keys to be opened (as seen in Mister Tourge's Campaign of Carnage and The Pre-Sequel).

• edited August 2015

[removed]

• edited August 2015

[removed]

• edited August 2015

[removed]

• Wait, if the vault was already opened, does that mean that Zarpedon had already seen the future of what Jack was going to do with the Warrior? I thought that she only knew to stop Jack because the eridians told her so.

Greenzoid2 posted: »

In the pre-sequel, the vault was already open before you got there. Zarpedon was trying to stop Jack because of the implications on the future if he had access to all that knowledge.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.