What would you do to Yvette? (+Poll)

Pick what you'd do if you met her again in EP5 and had the choice.

http://strawpoll.me/5279409

Comments

• I would strangle her. And make sure she's able to see me staring into her eyes. My Rhys is basically handsome Jack 2.0, so yea lol

• I'm personally hoping I can shoot her out the airlock in Jack's office. :P

• I don’t think Jigsaw himself would even imagine what I’d do to her.

enter image description here

• I'd love to gut her with my bare hands. God, I love cartoony gore.

ZapThroat posted: »

I don’t think Jigsaw himself would even imagine what I’d do to her.

• enter image description here

ZapThroat posted: »

I don’t think Jigsaw himself would even imagine what I’d do to her.

• I feel that some strangulation is in order, as well as some eye bulging.

Kicking her out through the airlock would be good too.

OR her eyes could be removed via a spoon.

• I'd make her pay for lunch.

• I'd make her pay for lunch.

• How about scooping out her eyes with a spoon, then strangling, and then kicking her down the airlock?

I feel that some strangulation is in order, as well as some eye bulging. Kicking her out through the airlock would be good too. OR her eyes could be removed via a spoon.

• edited August 2015

I'd turn her into lunch.

evil laughter

Nah, just kidding. I'm not Hannibal.

I'd make her pay for lunch.

• 2-6 obviously. Otherwise I would've decided to bury her in a shallow grave.

• Strangulation Town: The Cyber Arm edition.

• I would just shoot her. She's not even worth torturing.

• Looks like I'm one of the few who wouldn't try to murder her in some revenge fantasy.

• Something brutal that would last long.

enter image description here

• Well right now at least 9 people would chose something non violent. I'm actually surprised by how many people picked 2-6!

dojo32161 posted: »

Looks like I'm one of the few who wouldn't try to murder her in some revenge fantasy.

• That gif is creeping me out big time tho

Omid's cat posted: »

Something brutal that would last long.

• So I'm guessing none of you would forgive her ?

• Well there is a "talk it out" option :d

So I'm guessing none of you would forgive her ?

• edited August 2015

She had no reason to betray you other than money. She argued that Rhys was dead the moment he touched ground on Pandora and that she could still profit from that.
    Had she been discovered and had she been forced to help Hyperion to save her own life I would have forgotten her, but as it stands she betrayed you

1.On her own free will
    2.For money
    3.Did not help you with supplies and let you die

I'm only wondering why she send that first loader-bot if that was her mindset from the beginning

So I'm guessing none of you would forgive her ?

• I'd get lunch JUST FOR MYSELF! Maybe a sandwich with chips and a cookie... That'll be the best torture ever!!!

• edited August 2015

Tie her to a chair and make her watch you eat delicious lunch. Yes.

Now I crave chocolate chip cookies. Damnit.

Edit: And autocorrect hates me again

Dekon55951 posted: »

I'd get lunch JUST FOR MYSELF! Maybe a sandwich with chips and a cookie... That'll be the best torture ever!!!

• I would do just as the amazingly great and wise Handsome Jack advised me too. That being buying her a one way ticket to strangulation-town, with a brief stop, at makin-her-eyes-bug-out-real-weird station. And besides, legally that is what your supposed to do with traitorous bitches like her.

But hey, if I'm pressed for time, might as well just throw her the airlock. Either way, I still get the satisfaction of watching her suffer. :)

• Whatever Sasha wants Rhys to do to her.

• Trust me, you don't want to know what I would do to her if I had free reign. I just really hope that, no matter what we do, she begs for mercy, she pleads for forgiveness, that will just make it all the more enjoyable for me as I kill her.

• edited August 2015

I don't know why, but I don't have strong feelings against her despite what she did. I guess it depends on what she does next, but right now I would try to talk it out.

"Character X tried to get me killed" is usually not something that rustles my jimmies in video games. I forgave worse people.

• Haha, such a good plan! You can have the cookie :)

SCR4P-TP posted: »

Tie her to a chair and make her watch you eat delicious lunch. Yes. Now I crave chocolate chip cookies. Damnit. Edit: And autocorrect hates me again

• I'd want an explanation on why our so called friendship meant absolute zilch to her. The fact that she felt no remorse whatsoever when confronting Rhysquez really got under my skin.

• I had hope. No matter how suspicious she was, she was Rhys' friend and I had hoped it would turn out to be a red herring.

...And she went and disappointed everyone. She's just another worthless Hyperion who doesn't care about anything but her own career. For what she did to Rhys she deserves everything coming to her, but I am done with her completely. I'm not even angry enough to torture her, but the next time I see her if I can just plant a bullet in her head before she gets a chance to speak to me again her dead face will be satisfaction enough.

• enter image description here

Omid's cat posted: »

Something brutal that would last long.

• "I'm... strangling"

Yeah, I chose to strangle her.

• I'd talk it over.
    She took Vasquez's offer, just like Vaughn did and Rhys can. I blame Vasquez more than I blame any of them.

And now Vasquez is dead and Rhys no longer has anything in his head, so who cares?

• You people are sick!!
    I chose pick her eyeball out with my bare hands.

Dekon55951 posted: »

Haha, such a good plan! You can have the cookie

• Damn, this thread got really morbid. <.<

• I mean I'd bang her obviously

• Take her in the back room for a good round of funn

• ;)

Whatever Sasha wants Rhys to do to her.

• strangling her to see her struggle in pain as the last bits of her life leave her body sounds awfully satisfying to me.

• Uh... that's nice

strangling her to see her struggle in pain as the last bits of her life leave her body sounds awfully satisfying to me.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.