Any Ideas Where the Money Locations Are Throughout the Game?

I have found some of the more obvious spots, but I'm stumped on how you somehow get $1,550 for Scooter's special vehicle in the first half of Episode 2. And I mean for all 4 episodes, the spots are hard to spot, unless it's literally telling you where they are like in lockers and crates like the actual games, and checking pockets in 2 & 4. I've searched multiple times, and can't find it, not even online. So please, if there are any tricky and clever; even spots, please respond. Thank you.

Comments

• When Scooter wants to sponsor you for the races, ask him to sweeten the deal. Sell out and say his catchphrase for you, and he gives you $1000 bucks.

• The other ones that I know of and can remember:

The guy in the alley being stabbed by little psychos on your way to the purple skag

Loot crate outside the air vent where the meeting to sell the vault key is going down

General Pollux's coat pocket

Loot crate at Scooter's

The box of stuff Felix leaves for you

If you trust Fiona at Old Haven, when you sneak down the ladder and come out through the vent, tackle that woman before she walks into the hallway and gets killed by a turret, and she has $ on her

Loot crate in the control room at the dome

• edited August 2015

Episode 1:

• Default $10 after leaving the caravan as Fiona for the first time.
    • $100 if you choose to take the dying man's money just before you arrive at the Purple Skag.
    • $75 in a loot crate before entering the vent of the World of Curiosities.
    • $50 behind a Moxxi poster before entering the vent of the World of Curiosities.

Episode 2

• $300 in the pocket of General Pollux
    • $200 from a loot crate in Scooter's garage.
    • $1,000 sign on bonus if you ask Scooter to "sweeten the deal" for sponsoring.
    • $500 from the loot crate that Felix leaves for Fiona and Sasha.

Episode 3

• $500 from the bandit lady that you knock out (Trust Fiona Ep2 ending only)
    • $250 from the chest in Cassius' laboratory
    • $250 from the chest before fighting the Killer plant

Episode 4

• $1,000 from August for new outfits
    • $750 from pickpocketing the Hyperion employee at the beginning of the Hub of Heroism.
  • Holy crap, thank you so much. I never would have thought about sweetening the deal, luckily I exit just before that, could've missed it without this. Surprisingly, there's only about 3 locations including that one I didn't know already. Thanks anyways though, this'll help alot on my second playthrough.

Episode 1: * Default $10 after leaving the caravan as Fiona for the first time. * $100 if you choose to take the dying man's money jus

• I'd also really like to thank you cussbunny, you're guide did come a little earlier, it was also really helpful.

cussbunny posted: »

The other ones that I know of and can remember: The guy in the alley being stabbed by little psychos on your way to the purple skag Lo

Sign in to comment in this discussion.