Who would make you the saddest if they died?

2»

Comments

• edited August 2015

enter image description here

EDIT: noPE NOPE NOT GOING TO HAPPEN HE WILL NOT DIE NOOOPEE

EDIT: Vaughn's dying word should be "bro"

• How do you do large text?

If we get enough people, we could get this trending on Twitter.. LetTheBrosLive

• Just put a hashtag symbol before your words. It doesn't matter if there's a space between the hashtag and the first letter.

Like this. :)

How do you do large text?

• NoSuchThingAsTooMuchBros

EDIT: noPE NOPE NOT GOING TO HAPPEN HE WILL NOT DIE NOOOPEE

• Thanks!

Just put a hashtag symbol before your words. It doesn't matter if there's a space between the hashtag and the first letter. Like this.

• Well, Scooter already died, so this question is kind of pointless. That being said, I'll be rather annoyed if Vaughn and/or Gortys die.

• I needed an excuse to post this photo that was on the Meme and Fun thread.

LawmanZero posted: »

NoSuchThingAsTooMuchBros

• VAUGHN HAS NO DYING WORD YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH

EDIT: Vaughn's dying word should be "bro"

• I need to use this image too!

I needed an excuse to post this photo that was on the Meme and Fun thread.

• August is very interested in how Rhys faps, for some reason.

Maybe he's bi.

I need to use this image too!

• The fandom has also named their other cinnamon rolls after a lengthy discussion:

• August
    • Dumpy
    • Gortys

I needed an excuse to post this photo that was on the Meme and Fun thread.

• I spent about 7 minutes just looking at this gif of them hugging. This is the warmest, happiest feeling.

No I'm not more invested in this fictional friendship than most of my own, shut up.

These two geeks. They're probably my favourite characters in the series, and I have a sneaking suspicion that Vaughn is going to 'bite the d

• Any main character (though I can only see Vaughn dying, pretty sure the rest will be ok no matter what). And August. I guess I just have a thing for scrappy underdogs and Pandorans in general.

• Who needs real friends?

cussbunny posted: »

I spent about 7 minutes just looking at this gif of them hugging. This is the warmest, happiest feeling. No I'm not more invested in this fictional friendship than most of my own, shut up.

• Ah, if only I could draw how I felt, it would probably look like this.

cussbunny posted: »

I spent about 7 minutes just looking at this gif of them hugging. This is the warmest, happiest feeling. No I'm not more invested in this fictional friendship than most of my own, shut up.

• fiona seems interested too...

August is very interested in how Rhys faps, for some reason. Maybe he's bi.

• LENNY FACES FOR ALL! EQUALITY!

fiona seems interested too...

• LetTheBrosLive

If we get enough people, we could get this trending on Twitter.. LetTheBrosLive

• enter image description here

LENNY FACES FOR ALL! EQUALITY!

• You get a few extra options with him, you can have him scout in Old Haven and he'll zap the psycho instead of Rhys punching him, you can also use Dumpy on Yvette when she confronts Rhys-quez.

He isnt in my playthrough..What does he do in episode 4?

• Jack
    • Dumpy
    • Vaughn
    • Athena (but Telltale wouldn't kill off a Vault Hunter, right, RIGHT?!)
    • Gortys
    • Loader Bot
    • That one guy with the long black hair who's in all the background scenes
  • Wow... it seems like a lot of people don't really care about Fiona... well for me, it's her and Rhys. I'm way too emotionally attached to them.

• me 'n u, bruh.

Wow... it seems like a lot of people don't really care about Fiona... well for me, it's her and Rhys. I'm way too emotionally attached to them.

• I didn't include either Fiona or Rhys because I assumed they were safe, but I suppose you can never be too safe in a Telltale game!

Wow... it seems like a lot of people don't really care about Fiona... well for me, it's her and Rhys. I'm way too emotionally attached to them.

• Jack.

Honestly, don't make me go through this again, BL franchise, that's just sadistic, you'd be taking a leaf straight out of Jack's own book...

• edited August 2015

Well, but he's already dead xD

(Nah, i'm whit you, I could not bear to see him die again)

Jack. Honestly, don't make me go through this again, BL franchise, that's just sadistic, you'd be taking a leaf straight out of Jack's own book...

• LetTheBrosLive

LetTheBrosLive

me 'n u, bruh.

• Rhys, Fiona, Sasha, Vaughn, Gortys and Loader Bot. Especially Loader Bot. If he died, I'd cry a river of tears for days.

• Well at least he didnt turn.

Never forget Nick..;( Though seriously..Nick didn't deserve to die

• I'd be upset if any from our main cast dies! It could totally happen and probably will, so I just hope it's not Rhys, Vaughn, Fiona, Sasha, LB, Gortys, August, and Handsome Jack.... Dang it, that's everyone!

• If you've ever seen the show "Chuck", they remind me of the Chuck and Morgan duo!

These two geeks. They're probably my favourite characters in the series, and I have a sneaking suspicion that Vaughn is going to 'bite the d

• edited August 2015

Nick did turn into a walker...

• Sorry I meant at least we got to put him out of his misery.

Nick did turn into a walker...

• Man I hope no one dies I'm way to emotionally attached to the whole main cast I think it's unhealthy haha

Gortys better not die but I'm afraid that after her purpose is fulfilled she's going to be scrapped. Her mom better keep her safe

Sign in to comment in this discussion.