"Escape Plan Bravo" - your choices

13»

Comments

• You and 4.9% of players felt silence was a valid option.

Oh you, Telltale.

A.) Space Cowboy was too good to pass up. B.) I didn't know butt stallion would bleed! C.) Dumpy did it. Yeah Dumpy D.) Power is being able to control the situation

• It becomes more of a valid option when you are fending of a cat attacking your feet. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Pipas posted: »

You and 4.9% of players felt silence was a valid option. Oh you, Telltale.

• Fiona

• Honored Scooter with his catchphrase
    • Tried to stop the tour group
    • Defaced painting

Rhys

• Told the truth
    • Stunned Yvette
    • Rejected Hyperion
  • lol

I guess we'll find out in the last episode.

kool

• enter image description here

My first impression of Scooter was that he's an annoying little shit (in BL2). But he is funny as hell and also a hero, I cried like a little bitch over THAT scene but I hope he survived somehow... magically :(

• edited August 2015

first playthrough~

FIONA

-could not resist the cowboy bebop reference

-let the tour group die

-shot buttstalion

RHYS

-said i searched database

-brought Dumpy out... hehe Dumpys awesome

-chose to rule Hyperion

• I hope we get to see more dumpy.

fayescarlet posted: »

* I honored Scooter wish his catchphrase. Seemed like the right thing to do. Dammit, may he rest in peace. * I tried to stop the tour group

• I really love the talk it out then basically scaring Yvette to death with the whole airlock. Priceless.

• Fiona :

• Let her hug Scooter.There Is NO WAY that she would have moved to Step 3
    • Honored Scooter as a firend and hero,wish I would've had more time to chose between the options though.
    • Tried to stop the tour group,but one idiot had to decide his own faith
    • I defaced the painting because how could I ever hurt precious buttstallion?

Rhys

• Claimed that it was my database,they would've thought I was insane otherwise
    • Talked to Yvette.The expression on her face when I told her she'd end up in the airlock made feel all warm inside for some reason
    • Chose to rule Hyperion.I was hesitant at first,because Telltale taught me that anyone could turn on you at any point,but meh,I figured it was
      Rhys' dream so I went with it
  • I stopped the tour group, chose to honour Scooter, talked Yvette down, searched my 'database' and went for the painting.

I also chose to rule Hyperion. Why? Well, I figured if I were the guy in charge, I could just tell the guards after my friends to f-k off.

• ...bang

Piggs posted: »

I'm going to use super bold hashtag text because it's fun. FIONA: * Lied and said that Athena loved Springs. I felt too bad to keep

• Fiona

Honored Scooter with ''Catch-a-ride'' and also kissed him. Since game forced us with Rhysha, I found my new ship. Too bad it sank a second later :(

Let the group get vaporized. I usually saved people in my games (except Bonnie), but I can't stand snobs.

Shot an Diamond-Pony. No reason. I am suprised this is a major choice.

Rhys

Told the girls about Jack. I wanted to gain their trust, didn't work out.

Told Vaugn to escape.

Stunned Yvette. As good as traitor.

Rejected Hyperion. I love Jack, but I don't trust him.

• Except for butt stallion and the tour group that was my first playthrough.

Second playthrough i was handsome rhys and like handsome jack the only other thing i wanted was my girlfriend who could kick my ass aka sasha. So i was honest with her but in the end i chose jack mostly because with my new power i can stop yvette from hurting her. I also stun batonned [battoned?] yvette but only made a pun about shocking she might realize i am rhys from my free lunch crack but i didnt flat out admit it to her. And my second playthrough i chose cowboy bebop to honor scooter and the guard said "something about anime?" its one thing to know its an anime reference but another thing for that extra nudge loved it.

Hoping for a cameo from tiny tina in episode 5. But sadly its not likely. I was guessing the stranger was shade from his hat but my friend says shade can die in the shootout with august so that shot that theory down.

• Fiona
    1. Did not honor scooter
    2. let the tour group die
    3. shot the horse

Rhys
    1. Did not reveal handsome jack
    2. stunned Yvette
    3. refused hyperion

• Fiona 1. Did not honor scooter

enter image description here

Fiona 1. Did not honor scooter 2. let the tour group die 3. shot the horse Rhys 1. Did not reveal handsome jack 2. stunned Yvette 3. refused hyperion

• But to swap hats wouldn't you have to choose the most obvious Pandoran outfits as they're the only ones with hats?

BlueShadiw posted: »

Here's a pic with the other choices I made, looks like very few people swapped hats with me.

• Fiona:

Chose to honor Scooter as a hero and friend

Tried to stop the tour group from dying

Shot the diamond pony.

Also went to step 3 with Scooter

Rhys

Confessed to Jack's assistance. - I figured it was my only explanation to Sasha after Jack slapped her ass in the previous episode haha

Knocked Yvette out - I also confessed that I was Rhys so I could see the look on her face before I did it.

Rejected Hyperion - Screw Hyperion, my goal is to get this vault and move to another planet with Fiona, Sasha, and Vaughn.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.