edited August 2015 in Tales from the Borderlands

Is he...

Chilling with Cassius?

Vallory's hostage?

Alone in the wasteland with a plan?

Poll:

Where is your Vaughn?

Comments

• In my main play through he is Vallory's hostage. I didn't even know he could be alone in the wasteland.

• I hope he's doing good with Cassius..

• I think that's what happens if you tell him him to run away after being held hostage by Vallory. But hey, I could be wrong, because my Vaughn is still being held hostage since I told him to stay.

In my main play through he is Vallory's hostage. I didn't even know he could be alone in the wasteland.

• My Vaughn is chilling with Cassius. I didn't even KNOW you could get other options! Nice little addition there, Telltale.

• Yeah you're right, he bites Kroger's ear and runs off.

CraazyCake posted: »

I think that's what happens if you tell him him to run away after being held hostage by Vallory. But hey, I could be wrong, because my Vaughn is still being held hostage since I told him to stay.

• My Vaughn's chilling with Cassius, eating some drakefruit and out of harms way (hopefully).

• Eating drakefruit.

• Yeah, I love that they included those other two options based on what you tried to do to Cassius in episode 3. I didn't think that choice would matter at all.

ponds75 posted: »

My Vaughn is chilling with Cassius. I didn't even KNOW you could get other options! Nice little addition there, Telltale.

• I told him to stay put.

• He is chilling with Cassius and eating drakefruit. Which makes me glad knowing that he is safe, although it made me miss those bro scenes...

• It seems unlikey that it will matter, yeah. Still cool though.

dojo32161 posted: »

Yeah, I love that they included those other two options based on what you tried to do to Cassius in episode 3. I didn't think that choice would matter at all.

• Yeah his location probably won't matter too much, but even if it doesn't it's still pretty cool.

ponds75 posted: »

It seems unlikey that it will matter, yeah. Still cool though.

• I actually feel like it will. If Vallory still has Vaughn hostage when Jack takes over she could easily kill him when Jack (undoubtedly) decides he doesn't want to hand the Gortys beacon over to her.

Yeah his location probably won't matter too much, but even if it doesn't it's still pretty cool.

• I watched my boyfriend play his version where he has Vaughn with him. and I gotta say "Bro-Knee" made me laugh out louder than I should of. Fuckin... xD

He is chilling with Cassius and eating drakefruit. Which makes me glad knowing that he is safe, although it made me miss those bro scenes...

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

My Vaughn is chilling with Cassius while eating drakefruit.

• Hopw did you make him chilling with Cassius!

• In episode 3 you have to stop Athena from trying to take her revenge. Instead of handing Vaughn over he takes him and they run away.

ualexen92 posted: »

Hopw did you make him chilling with Cassius!

• Thanks! I am bad person and want to kill him :((.

In episode 3 you have to stop Athena from trying to take her revenge. Instead of handing Vaughn over he takes him and they run away.

• He's chilling with Cassius, eating drakefruit.

• My Vaughn is safe, as he should be. I hope he'll continue to be safe. :v

• Munching away on drakefruit with Cassius.

• With the.. with the thing.. cuts out

• chillin out with Cassius eating drakefruit together

• probably dead in the desert, ate by skags or psychos because the stupid idiot I am send him into the wild life of pandora without any f*cking weapons or experiences. he's so freaking dead, and it's my fault. damn it.

• I'm sure he'll be fine, I mean he did contact you saying he had a plan.

Dracu98 posted: »

probably dead in the desert, ate by skags or psychos because the stupid idiot I am send him into the wild life of pandora without any f*cking weapons or experiences. he's so freaking dead, and it's my fault. damn it.

• we're on f*cking mothering pandora! plans are not worth anything there if you don't have a shitton of guns with you

I'm sure he'll be fine, I mean he did contact you saying he had a plan.

• This is how I want Vaughn to come back in the finale.

Mangoloo posted: »

He's here... enter link description here

• kenjisalkkenjisalk Telltale Alumni

My Vaughn is playing it cool as Vallory's hostage at the moment, don't want my best pal taking another risk and getting rocket launched.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.