Game thinks I made a different choice than I actually did!

UPDATE: It's working now! I replayed the last two chapters of episode 1, and replayed episode 2.

I bought this game today with the 33% Steam discount and started playing it. I made the decision to shoot Felix at the end of the episode, and he got blown up. ´But now in episode 2 Sasha thinks I warned Felix and that he escaped and lived.

What's up with that? I used the same save that I used in episode 1.
When I started episode 2 it told me that choices would be generated for unplayed episodes, but as I said, I played and completed episode 1 before starting episode 2.

Do I have to replay stuff now to get the outcome I wanted?
Help!

Comments

• Nah they just phrased it weirdly. Sasha says she can't believe you let him live but Fiona said "But I did shoot him". So don't worry, he's dead.

• Aha, guess I can get back to playing then! Thanks!

• I continued, but she didn't say anything about me killing Felix. Also, I picked up the gun upgrade and got a bullet, to which Fiona said "another shot, now I've got two", but I used the first one on Felix.

• Hmmm... Then I guess the game did somehow mistake your choice, try putting this in the support section.

KungenSam posted: »

I continued, but she didn't say anything about me killing Felix. Also, I picked up the gun upgrade and got a bullet, to which Fiona said "another shot, now I've got two", but I used the first one on Felix.

• "it told me that choices would be generated for unplayed episodes, "

That usually does happen if you're playing on a save file that hasn't played previous episodes. It's always good to double check.

• edited August 2015

I have this problem every once in a while. In my case when Rhys tells Fiona and Sasha about Jack, Fiona says smth like "When you fell from the balcony, that was Jack?", but I didn't trust Jack and he never took over Rhys' body.
    It's not that annoys me too much, but I'm curious what were her actual lines .

• I think this refers to the beginning of episode two, where you fell from the balcony when you first encountered Jack in the first abandoned Atlas facility. :)

Serazone posted: »

I have this problem every once in a while. In my case when Rhys tells Fiona and Sasha about Jack, Fiona says smth like "When you fell from t

• Ohhh- totally missed that! It makes sense now. Thanks for help :DD

HellFish posted: »

I think this refers to the beginning of episode two, where you fell from the balcony when you first encountered Jack in the first abandoned Atlas facility.

• Well, if the Game says it will generate Choices for unplayed Episodes, it means either you haven't played an Episode, or somethings wrong with Save, because it will only tell you that if you haven't played an Episode (to the end). It will not tell you that if you've played everything before the Episode.

• How do I move it to the support section?
    Or do I just make a new thread there?

dojo32161 posted: »

Hmmm... Then I guess the game did somehow mistake your choice, try putting this in the support section.

• You just create a new thread there, but according to other people it seems you lost your save file.

How do I move it to the support section? Or do I just make a new thread there?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The support forum is now closed to new posts but you can look through the archived Tales from the Borderlands support forum to see if others had the same issue and solved it.

Alternately you can look at the support center to see if that could help with your problem or you can submit a request/support ticket to get further help from a Telltale staff member, if you are getting the message about the game generating your choices then it sounds like it didn't save your progress from episode 1 so you might need to play again to get the choices you want.

How do I move it to the support section? Or do I just make a new thread there?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.