To Shippers: When ep5 is out...

2»

Comments

• I agree, other than a couple select incidents over the course of the past like 5-6 months, we've been all very friendly towards one another. Each side has had their rogues, but the main guys, like Green, BigBadWolf, and Pipas, along with the majority of each fan base, have handled everything very well.

i seriously have no clue what's with all the people thinking there's animosity between us ¯_(ツ)_/¯ we best budz, ain't that right, rhyshas?

• You're making this a much bigger problem than you think it is, the Rhysha and the Rhyiona's, contrary to what some may think, are not "at war" with one another and, like 95% of the time, act friendly towards one another. Other than a couple select incidents over the course of the past like 5-6 months, we've been all very friendly towards one another. Each side has had their rogues, but the main guys, like Green, BigBadWolf, and Pipas, along with the majority of each fan base, have handled everything very well and I'm tired of seeing threads like this that think we're at war or something, we're not. If Rhyiona were to happen next episode, yeah I'd be upset, but it's not like I'm going to act all immature and disrespectful about it, and it's not like it will ruin my love for this amazing series. If Rhyiona wins, then good for them, that's it, no war, no insulting, no acting childish, and I think the majority of people will act the same way. And if Rhysha wins, I'm not going to go around rubbing it in their faces, again I'm going to be respectful about it, and I'd hope the Rhyionas would do the same thing if they won. But at the end of the day, it's just little fun both sides are having with their ship, it's not something to be taken seriously, we're just having a bit of fun as we wait for the next (and final) episode.

• I4LL R4KT YA !

Kruzii posted: »

FITE ME M8

• How do I delete a thread guys?

• enter image description here

You're making this a much bigger problem than you think it is, the Rhysha and the Rhyiona's, contrary to what some may think, are not "at wa

• TRAY IT BRO

GrumpyDof posted: »

I4LL R4KT YA !

• Ask a mod to lock it.

kaza125 posted: »

How do I delete a thread guys?

• Shotgun and keep firing, it will suicide itself in the infinite network.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Ask a mod to lock it.

• Well, that works too.

GrumpyDof posted: »

Shotgun and keep firing, it will suicide itself in the infinite network.

This discussion has been closed.