Scooter...

2»

Comments

• edited August 2015

True, I don't feel the same playing Borderlands 2 with me knowing that Scooter is dead ;-;. I hope they don't kill off Athena soon.

ZapThroat posted: »

You know what’s the worst thing is?Playing BL2 after this,just hearing his voice after catching a ride breaks your heart.

• Nah!She’s too badass to die.

True, I don't feel the same playing Borderlands 2 with me knowing that Scooter is dead ;-;. I hope they don't kill off Athena soon.

• But then you get into the whole plot hole of why didn't Roland respawn after getting shot

MrNoodles posted: »

There is actually no way he won't be in the snext borderlands games. I mean, Handsome Jack said it himself, heroes don't die.

• I swapped hats, I thought that was a cool option.

I don't understand what people are saying about not realising step 3 was kissing, in my game the choice was between [Hug Scooter][Swap Hats] and [Kiss Scooter]?

• So were those Crimson Lances and Lance Assassins.

Nah!She’s too badass to die.

• Right!But she’s a special type of badass.

So were those Crimson Lances and Lance Assassins.

• edited August 2015

Immortal Badass. Just like how those rockets didn't kill her. Unlike how Roland died with one bullet.

Right!But she’s a special type of badass.

• Exactly.

Immortal Badass. Just like how those rockets didn't kill her. Unlike how Roland died with one bullet.

• Before Fiona and Scooter go out into space to deal with the rockets, you are given the option as Fiona to ask what Step 2 is, to which Scooter responds by saying they have to detach the rockets. Scooter will then follow by saying, "Step 3 is us making out." If you do that, instead of saying [Kiss Scooter], the option will say [Step 3].

Flog61 posted: »

I swapped hats, I thought that was a cool option. I don't understand what people are saying about not realising step 3 was kissing, in my game the choice was between [Hug Scooter][Swap Hats] and [Kiss Scooter]?

• I know how you feel man. I was in the middle of doing an Axton playthrough when Episode 4 came out, it broke my heart to go back into BL2 and see Scooter alive and well.

You know what’s the worst thing is?Playing BL2 after this,just hearing his voice after catching a ride breaks your heart.

• Ahh I see.

Before Fiona and Scooter go out into space to deal with the rockets, you are given the option as Fiona to ask what Step 2 is, to which Scoot

• The vault won't be worth losing a dear old friend:(

• Because the New-U stations aren't canon. It's just a way for the players to be able to continue to play the game if their health hits zero. They don't actually exist in the lore/story of the universe. It's purely a gameplay thing.

But then you get into the whole plot hole of why didn't Roland respawn after getting shot

• Man, I was super sad.

I am hoping that somehow that he lived. It's doubtful, but hey, a man can hope.

Though he's probably dead.

• Well there's also the possibility she had a shield equipped and Roland didn't.

• Roland is still a badass i mean the guy did help save athena he may not be the most powerful VH but he's probably one of the most strategic

• I'm not saying he isn't badass they did help Athena kill all of the Crimson lance/ Lance Assassins and Kill Mr. Shank and General Knoxx. I was talking about immortality(Nobody is immoral probably). Since in Borderlands 1 health/shields are very low even at a high level compared to Borderlands 2 vault hunters. So that's how Jack probably one shot Roland with Logan's gun.

zeke10 posted: »

Roland is still a badass i mean the guy did help save athena he may not be the most powerful VH but he's probably one of the most strategic

• edited August 2015

Based on how much health/Shield VHs have at around level 50 in each game it's

Borderlands>Borerlands: The Pre-Sequel>Borderlands 2

Borderlands health/Shield is very low even at a high level unlike Borderlands 2

That's how I think Jack one shot Roland. Also if Roland did have a shield equipped during the fight(Who wouldn't have a shield on during a fight like the Bunker) why would he take it off after destroying Angel's chamber things. It seemed safe but Jack was pissed after we killed Angel so Jack would've appeared any second. Which he did.

Well there's also the possibility she had a shield equipped and Roland didn't.

• Couldn't loader bot have came over and helped?

• Probably would be hard since he's just a torso

Couldn't loader bot have came over and helped?

• No they do exist in the lore, its just a plot hole that NPCs aren't able to use them. Anthony Burch admitted it was an issue that he chose to ignore when writing.

Rock114 posted: »

Because the New-U stations aren't canon. It's just a way for the players to be able to continue to play the game if their health hits zero. They don't actually exist in the lore/story of the universe. It's purely a gameplay thing.

• Yeah if they weren't canon then when Jack tells you to kill yourself in BL2 it'd be game over.

No they do exist in the lore, its just a plot hole that NPCs aren't able to use them. Anthony Burch admitted it was an issue that he chose to ignore when writing.

• As Fiona, I'd be using my little wristpistol to shoot his frickin' hand off and free him.

Man.

• Yea, when that scene was going on at the time I was thinking why don't they chop his hand off or decapitate his hand some other way.

ActionHank posted: »

As Fiona, I'd be using my little wristpistol to shoot his frickin' hand off and free him. Man.

• still wish we had the option to shoot his hand with our corrosive weapon. He would be sans a hand but alive.

• Maybe that's why present day Fiona has a knife

still wish we had the option to shoot his hand with our corrosive weapon. He would be sans a hand but alive.

• The air would have been sucked out through his veins.

Yea, when that scene was going on at the time I was thinking why don't they chop his hand off or decapitate his hand some other way.

• Put his hand...I mean stump in the Oz kit.

Pyro-Toxin posted: »

The air would have been sucked out through his veins.

• Jared continues to blow me away with his compositions - they add so much to the episodes.

The way he's able to catch and convey tone is mind-boggling, what a supremely talented guy!

Leluch123 posted: »

Here's a full soundtrack of that scene...last 15 sec are the best T_T enter link description here

• Congratulations, Jack.

You kind of, indirectly, sorta got the son of that hated ex-girlfriend of yours killed.

Score 1 for Team Hyperion!

• If he isn't ALREADY struggling with most of his skin being exposed to the vaccuum of space, I don't think space logics compare too well to Borderlands.

Pyro-Toxin posted: »

The air would have been sucked out through his veins.

• I really didn't expect scooter to die in episode 4 that's 2 main characters now gone in the borderlands series whos next?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.