Sasha

Do u guys think Sasha is going to be executed by Yvette?

Comments

• If she is... Well, uh. I think there's a certain airlock reserved for Yvette.

• I think Yvette has bigger problems now than dealing with Sasha and Fiona.

• LOL

If she is... Well, uh. I think there's a certain airlock reserved for Yvette.

• Not like she wants to end like Jack/Henderson/Assquez/Bandits-That-Dared-To-Fight-Loaderbot/ETC

• I hope not. I am pretty neutral towards Yvette right now because I don't get upset when a character tries to get the playable character killed. I just go like "It's okay, I didn't die" and I don't hate them or want them dead for that.

Now, if they kill one of my character's friends or loved ones or if they succeed on killing the main character (GoT characters I'm looking at you), then they are dead to me.

Sasha reminds me of my little sister sometimes, though my sister is much younger than her, so I really hope she doesn't die.

• I don't ship Rhysha but I don't hate Sasha either. So I hope they don't kill her.

• Sasha is tough as nails. She'll be fine.

• Noooooo I think Yvette might though

• Do u guys think Sasha is going to be executed by Yvette?

enter image description here

What did you just say?

• Rhys is the new boss meaning that those Hyperion guys with Yvette now answer to him

• I really hope not, but I feel like she's going to betray us, and honestly, I'd rather she be executed. God that sounds bad when I say it out loud.

• Pretty sure it's Yvette who's about to get executed by Darth Rhys :p

Sign in to comment in this discussion.