helios/elpis dissapeared?

2»

Comments

• Remember what Jack said in first teaser.

enter link description here

• rhys said hyperion is biggest company there is

Elpis is a moon, not a planet. And I highly doubt Hyperion is the biggest company in the universe. Other bigger companies don't know of the vaults or stopped chasing after them so they gave up the idea of investing in a shithole of a planet.

• When? I can't remember. But even if he said it, he is too biased to be reliable about that.

rhys said hyperion is biggest company there is

• rhys: "all i ever wanted is to rule a company hyperion is biggest company there is so.."
    sasha: "thats the sadest story i ever heared"

When? I can't remember. But even if he said it, he is too biased to be reliable about that.

• Everything you write is usually random words with no structure. It's hard to pick an actual argument. You're clutching at straws that make no sense, this is a stupid argument. If Gearbox want Hyperion to explode in Tales. It will happen. Full. Stop. There's no BL3 lore, it's the Borderland's lore which tales is apart of.

do i really need to explain this to you? this game isnt part of borderlands 3 campaing therefore its not like a starting of movie, its a set

• Still, a little to biased to be reliable about that.

rhys: "all i ever wanted is to rule a company hyperion is biggest company there is so.." sasha: "thats the sadest story i ever heared"

• lol you just repeated the same thing 4 times out of context while it never had anything to do with what i said, and just because some telltale fanboys likes your comment dosent make you right. im done wasting my time on you

Talimancer posted: »

Everything you write is usually random words with no structure. It's hard to pick an actual argument. You're clutching at straws that make n

• There actually is, she says that she has a very good memory in the True Vault Hunter Mode.

lol probably not, there is no answer to it in game other then becasue magic but who knows.

• The start of the story starts at least 345 days after the death of Handsome Jack. There is an echo showing Jack editing entries in the Hyperion network. You see it if you use the echo eye in Episode 1.

acording to unused audio its a year after the vault key deal, but that has nothign to do with what i said. i was talking about the flashback scenes in episode 4-5, not the real time scenes

• yeah i ment no answer to why she has unhumanly good memory

MrShadow posted: »

There actually is, she says that she has a very good memory in the True Vault Hunter Mode.

• Why would blowing up Helios kill of Jack, there is a lot of Hyperion tech still on Pandora and it's all connected via the network. Once in the Hyperion network why wouldn't he be able to be in all of the Hyperion tech?

Wouldn't blowing it up cause an insane amount of space debris to rain down onto Pandora, killing who knows how many? You mean just l

• I never said it would - I agree with you, once he's in the Hyperion system you'd assume he can access anything Hyperion (including stuff off Helios) - he's basically like a giant virus - killing the hardware isn't enough to get rid of him.

Why would blowing up Helios kill of Jack, there is a lot of Hyperion tech still on Pandora and it's all connected via the network. Once in the Hyperion network why wouldn't he be able to be in all of the Hyperion tech?

• Remember when the stranger found Gortys' upgrade in episode three? It was in a crater, and the stranger looked up at the rock with a hole in it.

Explosion seems eminent (with Gortys stuck on Helios :( ).

• Or poor Gortys might have been shot back down to Pandora using the Moonshot Canon.

Dapnee posted: »

Remember when the stranger found Gortys' upgrade in episode three? It was in a crater, and the stranger looked up at the rock with a hole in it. Explosion seems eminent (with Gortys stuck on Helios ).

• Calm down lmao, no need for the salt. Your argument doesn't make any sense and its just pointless aggression. Chill.

lol you just repeated the same thing 4 times out of context while it never had anything to do with what i said, and just because some telltale fanboys likes your comment dosent make you right. im done wasting my time on you

• At the end of the Dragon Keep DLC in BL2,it seemed like the Sanctuary crew was on their way to destroy Helios.But simply blowing up Helios would have a pretty big impact(quite literally) on Pandora,not to mention blowing up Elpis,,which would supposedly take half of Pandora with it,according to TPS.

• i doubt you can really get to helios with fast travel codes, even hyperion emplyes dont do it. so the hyperion hostage that gave them the fast travel codes was probably lieing. and also if they were to blow up helios it would have allready happened (or they have would died) because it seemed that they are going for it right after dragon keep dlc

At the end of the Dragon Keep DLC in BL2,it seemed like the Sanctuary crew was on their way to destroy Helios.But simply blowing up Helios w

• Yeah,I don't think they've actually done it,either.By the way do we even know when does Dragon Keep take place.Is it before TFTB and future parts of TPS or after them?

i doubt you can really get to helios with fast travel codes, even hyperion emplyes dont do it. so the hyperion hostage that gave them the fa

• its before tps and tales, tina asks lilith if shes up for another round of bankers and badasses in the second playthrough of tps

Yeah,I don't think they've actually done it,either.By the way do we even know when does Dragon Keep take place.Is it before TFTB and future parts of TPS or after them?

• well, you can travel to Helios from Elpis using the fast travel...

i doubt you can really get to helios with fast travel codes, even hyperion emplyes dont do it. so the hyperion hostage that gave them the fa

• probably because it didn't look right or a memory allocation error in coding is possible like the twin towers theory for the original deus ex they were stil there but the location memeory couldn't store it Im not sure im on ps3 and cant remember seeing epis I got the game a week after it was out

• oh yeah... i forgot that. but i guess thats make sense because hellios is very close to elpis you can say its part of the moon, pandora is pretty far away. im pretty sure you cant just fast travel between planets otherwise spaceships would be pointless

well, you can travel to Helios from Elpis using the fast travel...

• If Helios was destroyed it would take the moon and a large chunk of Pandora with it. It was the whole point of TPS, all three are connected and you can't destroy one without destroying the others. I hope they don't back out on that and say destroying a mega satellite and moon wouldn't effect the planet they are orbiting around. Just the shift in the gravitational pulls would be catastrophic.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited August 2015

They probably just removed it in an attempt to cover up any spoilers for what ends up happening. I mean hey, it being gone doesn't necessarily mean it gets blown up. Maybe something else happens to Helios/Elpis, and they removed it to keep it a surprise.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.