Favorite lines/quotes from episode 4 Escape Plan Bravo?

13»

Comments

• enter image description here

Not bad, not bad.

LawmanZero posted: »

Dorky Giraffe.

• One of the reasons they gave it a 6/10 is because Athena was not featured. Have they even played Episode 3? Another one is that Gortys did not appear that much, while she's in every scene in the game. They're either blind or dumb.

Omid's cat posted: »

Ah, so many good ones and it gets 6/10. Gortys was hilarious in this episode: * What if it was just filled with strawberry jam? *

• "Now... Go forth and lay waste, my son." - Handsome Jack

enter image description here

• edited August 2015

They gave it a 6/10 because they weren't paid to review it. Cough call of duty Cough

Assquez posted: »

One of the reasons they gave it a 6/10 is because Athena was not featured. Have they even played Episode 3? Another one is that Gortys did not appear that much, while she's in every scene in the game. They're either blind or dumb.

• I am Handsome goddamned Jack!

• See I want to KNOW this answer.

'Oh, I was just wondering, when you take care of business do you use your robo hand or your real one?'

• Yvette's reaction to this is priceless.

Also, if you fail the QTE in this scene, you get this hilarious shot xD

• Reminds me of

Yvette's reaction to this is priceless. Also, if you fail the QTE in this scene, you get this hilarious shot xD

• 6/10 not enough characters irrelevant to the plot.

One of the reasons they gave it a 6/10 is because Athena was not featured. Have they even played Episode 3? Another one is that Gortys did not appear that much, while she's in every scene in the game. They're either blind or dumb.

• "It's Good to be the King"- Rhys

"President Rhys and Handsome Godamned Jack!"- Handsome Jack

• One of rare badass moments that Rhys hadn't screw up. I was really suprised by it.

Yvette's reaction to this is priceless. Also, if you fail the QTE in this scene, you get this hilarious shot xD

• edited August 2015

Jacksfilms has leaked the next Call of Duty. It's going to be called Call of Duty advanced blackops zombie flavor DLC edition for the Wii U.

IGN: 10/10 you can fight zombies. I can already see it coming.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

They gave it a 6/10 because they weren't paid to review it. Cough call of duty Cough

• Fiona - "Try not to die. Rhys, you all right?"

Rhys - "Nope!"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.